Attitudes to Europe

9 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 62

Re: Attitudes to Europe

Me too given that my result was what I would have expected -  Euro sceptic 
Fixes: 224

Same here, though some of the answers were so narrowly banded as either to make it pro or sceptic no middle ground.

Customer / Moderator / If it helped click the thumb / If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'

Community Veteran

Interesting, although I am not surprised the majority of people taking the European view.
I am a European, Mr Chiantishire
nadger
Rising Star

We must be related as I'm also Mr Chiantishire  Wink
Addnan
Grafter

So am I woohoo.
Britain really needs to integrate with EU more, The government has to realise that our relationship with Europe is a lot more important than USA.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

I think I answered the question accurately and that said I am also Mr Chiantishire which to me is strange as I have worked a lot in Europe, Netherlands, Germany, Belgium, Portugal and Italy and in all places attempted to communicate in the local lingo.  my work periods although short were at least a month.  I steer clear of the tourist trap places.  So dont see where they get their type
Fixes: 100

I would have preferred a little more time to read all options on some questions Embarrassed

Customer and Forum Moderator.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

I have to say that some of the questions were very obviously put there to force you to be one of the other. Remember the BBC's idea of a balanced debate is putting the two extreme views together and not really covering the middle ground.
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

I could not take part in the questionnaire with it been in flash, my Text Reader can not Read flash, so the BBC has breached the Disability Discrimination Act.
[Edit]
I have sent in a complaint to the BBC I should here back off them in 10 working days.