cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Athletic dilemma!

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Athletic dilemma!

I was enjoying the BBC2 coverage of yesterday evenings O2 Athletic World Championships (ladies) And I got to thinking why? hasn't the PC brigade got around to having it banned. After all they've stopped us taking photo's and video of our grandchildren at their sports days and Christmas nativity plays etc. Lets face it the athletic "ladies" are in the main little more than child sized.
The pervs and pedo's of this world wouldn't need to hang around school gates or get jobs in nursery schools...just watch television.
Which beggars the question; what fate do you think awaits (ought to) the two women that are currently being investigated (I doubt I need to elaborate any further about them) on the assumption that hanging is too good for them. Maybe the parents of those affected should be allowed to "interview" them.
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
10 REPLIES
nadger
Rising Star

Re: Athletic dilemma!

Quote from: Petlew
Maybe the parents of those affected should be allowed to "interview" them.
With no witnesses, CCTV or sound recording  Roll eyes
Community Veteran

Ooop's!! I did of course mean Gymnastics not Athletic sorry!!

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Its all your fault, got in this evening went to watch a bit of gymnastic on BBC2 at 16:30 to 17:00 and found that Wainwright in the lake district was on, even the BBC web sight had gymnastics
Community Veteran

Well, we were watching on BBC1 for most of the early afternoon.

pierre_pierre
Grafter

I was out at a free demo,  man turning apples

Community Veteran

Cor!

pierre_pierre
Grafter

and wife painting them - when the grain was no good, they even fool the wasps (bottom right)
James
Grafter

Look at them apples!
pierre_pierre
Grafter

and dont forget the fine pear James, even if they are the wooden tops
pierre_pierre
Grafter

and yew know their onions