cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asocial filter

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Asocial filter

Say what you like about the new forum but I am impressed with the asocial filter running in the background.

Those regular users of the old forum will recall the barbed comments or heated debates which sometimes got personal but clearly all that has fortunately gone with the filter in place.

Wink

7 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: Asocial filter

Where can I find it..... I want to turn it off ..... it was much more fun on the old forum   ! !  GrinGrinGrin

Community Veteran

It's next to the humour filter and the plusnet staff filter.

They are all on by default.

VileReynard
Seasoned Pro
Fixes: 9

Asocial

Asociality refers to the lack of motivation to engage in social interaction, or a preference for solitary activities. Developmental psychologists use the synonyms nonsocial, unsocial, and social disinterest. Asociality is distinct from but not mutually exclusive to anti-social behaviour, in which the latter implies an active misanthropy or antagonism toward other people or the general social order. A degree of asociality is routinely observed in introverts, while extreme asociality is observed in people with a variety of clinical conditions.

Surely, its because few people read this forum on mobiles (which are difficult to enter substantial amounts of text) and this forum is difficult to read or navigate on a laptop or desktop.

Community Veteran

VileReynard wrote:Surely, its because few people read this forum on mobiles (which are difficult to enter substantial amounts of text) and this forum is difficult to read or navigate on a laptop or desktop.

You mean it's the worst of both worlds.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

@billnotben  Oh, no!... it can`t be .... says @Helen_Laird  ..... it`s   "NEW" and "IMPROVED"..  dontcha know ! ! ! .

rongtw
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 11

Shutter ,, you see the forum is like the PN new FTTC speed ,,, the NEW bit is at the upload 40mps BUT the improved is only at the 2mps Funny

Asus ROG Hero Vii Z97 , Intel i5 4690k ,ROG Asus Strix 1070,
samsung 850evo 250gig , WD black 2 TB . Asus Phoebus sound ,
16 gig Avexir ram 2400 , water cooling Corsair H100i gtx ,
Corsair 750HXI Psu , Phanteks Enthoo pro case .
Community Veteran

Even Reggie Perrin would struggle to sell that.