cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arnold Swarzennegar mode..

Fixes: 124

Arnold Swarzennegar mode..

I'll be back!

To be more precise, I'll be cake with PN some time early/mid November.
Have just signed a 12 month contract after TT put their prices up. Can't wait to be a fully paid up member again  Grin

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

9 REPLIES
St3
All Star
Fixes: 2

Re: Arnold Swarzennegar mode..

again? You should never have jumped ship in the first place Tongue
Win 10
i7 7700k
GTX 970

To be honest it was a good choice at the time as;
1) Due to the pricing (my exchange wasn't 21CN enabled so was paying a lot more for higher upload speeds) and TT offered half price for 9 months I saved over £200 in that period. Now my exchange is 21CN enabled and my half price promotion with TT has ended.
2) I experienced the competition first hand and really understand how much better off we all are at PN Smiley

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain

Steve
Pro

Surprised they let you go without offering you a discount to keep you as a customer.

Told them I only had planned a year anyway and not to even bother to try to keep me. Actually she was rather stroppy telling me I can't leave before the contract ends even though I just quoted their T&C and my reason for leaving being the £1.45 price increase. Even then she said there would be a termination charge. Yeah, dream on  Cheesy
SWMBO and me plan to move sometime next year and I have read so many horror stories on the TT forums about how it goes wrong I'd rather be with PN. 3 house moves in the last 10 years and never a single problem.

Steve
Pro

Are you referring to the price Increases this January? You wont have been notified about them yet so you cant use them as your get out clause just yet, PN line rental goes up by £1.00 In mid November, I moved using Talk Talk home-movers and they were really good. Best of luck to you though.

There's notification on their website and one of the OCE's also mentioned on the forum that the increase means you can leave without penalty.
Actually the lady I spoke to tried to tell me that as the increase is only 45p I can't leave. But I pointed out that the line rental goes up by 45p and the Plus Package goes up by £1.
Here's a link in case you missed it http://sales.talktalk.co.uk/product/info/price-notification

Steve
Pro

I am already aware of the prices going up, Not to pleased with It myself to be honest. I think paying the line rental up front will be my next step to save some money In the long run.

2nd price increase in well under a year.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Well mav, may I be the first  in this thread to welcome you back Smiley
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.