Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are we done here?

Community Veteran
Fixes: 62

Re: Are we done here?

depends where you start from and how your preferences are set

As a starting point https://community.plus.net/t5/user/myprofilepage/tab/user-preferences:linear-format and click on Jump to First Unread Post in a Topic

Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

That should be a useful setting, but to be honest, I do prefer a button or icon or something that does the job with new posts in a thread, as sometimes I want to read a thread as a whole before jumping to the latest post(s), but like I say, it's my only gripe about this forum software... Smiley

Community Veteran
Fixes: 62

In which case starting here https://community.plus.net/t5/forums/unreadpostspage/tab/thread you can either press the number of unused posts against the thread which takes you to the first unread post or the thread itself which takes you to the start

This assumes that you haven't changed your setting as above

Community Veteran
Fixes: 21

@twocvbloke

Also have a read of this post that I've just done which you might find helpful.

Superuser
Superuser
Fixes: 14

Many thanks @Anotherone 

A really good explanation of HOW the Topics and Posts lists work.  Should be included in the FAQ IMHO.

M

jaread83
Hero
Fixes: 78

@LouisaMartin, I have added the above to the enhancement list to add a new section/faq to the help section about how the homepage works and panels. Would be good to include this in a future release and its now on the list so we don't forget about it. Would need to format the content and split into sections when doing it but I think it would be useful to have this content.

Frontend Web Developer | www.plus.net

If you have an idea to improve the community, create a new topic on our Community Feedback board to start a discussion about your idea.

Highlighted
Community Veteran
Fixes: 21

There's significantly more that could be added to the Help/FAQ but that's a whole topic on its own which I'll start on elsewhere in due course.