Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Arbroath dad says new Kibooku site offers safe social networking for children

Steve
Pro

Arbroath dad says new Kibooku site offers safe social networking for children

I like the Idea myself.
An Angus dad has set up his own social networking site for youngsters after becoming so worried his children could become victims of cyber-bullying and paedophiles.
Jamie Tosh from Arbroath believes that Kibooku.com, which went live on February 15, is the ''safest, fun-filled site for younger children'' aged six to 13. He said his motivation was to create a site which was a safe haven for thousands of children and which would give their parents peace of mind.
Jamie said: ''We were constantly being pestered by our 10-year-old twins who wanted to go online and chat to their friends but not a site they thought was babyish.
''However, when we did online research into a number of sites, I found there weren't any that provided a safe and secure environment for kids to talk to their peers and for us to be sure of who they are actually in contact with at all times.''

More here...http://www.thecourier.co.uk/Living/Digital/article/20972/arbroath-dad-says-new-kibooku-site-offers-safe-social-networking-for-children.html
And the site can be found here