Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone seen a meduim before?

St3
All Star
Fixes: 2

Anyone seen a meduim before?

The missus said she would like to go see one...... i thought it was a joke but she wants too... ffs
Anyone been to one before?
I dont know if i wanna go with her tbh... i mean i might laugh
Win 10
i7 7700k
GTX 970
16 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Re: Anyone seen a meduim before?

No, but an old girlfriend (many years ago), I thought quite sensible; she had a Phd in geophysics and would regularly go to a Tarot card reader. Everything she did was always calculated and logical….except the Tarot cards. We had many discussions on the subject, which amounted to “If you don’t understand, question, but don’t mock”.
I’d be tempted to go along, keep an open mind and tells us what happens.
Fixes: 123

There was a thread (Psychic Healing, and Mediums and other stuff) on this a couple months ago.
I did post my experience of attending a medium with a former girlfriend after which I felt , and still do, that's it's a load of bunkum...
Go,make up your own mind and let us know.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Why is it that the majority of those who attend these things are female ?
This is not intended as a negative remark but just something to think about.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

For the same reason most advertising on tv ( especially for medical products... constipation, indegestion, etc.,) are aimed at women... blokes don`t get constipation, or indegestion, and they don`t go to mediums either.... is there a link there, somewhere?  Cheesy
alanb
Grafter

Why is it always a medium?
Is there a problem with small or large psychics?
Cheesy
Fixes: 47

They're well paid so they are happy mediums.
Years ago 2 or 3 friends of my late wife used to have her read their palms. She told me she didn't like to do it as she might see something bad.
She told me she would never read mine.....and she never did to my knowledge.
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
JamesM
Grafter

Personally Ste, I would stay well clear. IMO It is all hocus pocus. They are all ex car sales people mate.
St3
All Star

Ive told her to go with a friend... its costing her £30 for 1 hour.( 15 each ) Id rather spend that in jjb sports Wink
Win 10
i7 7700k
GTX 970
Community Veteran

The vast majority of "mediums" are extremely observant mostly women, who have an ability to size people up quickly and fairly accurately just after some conversations that give the information required without the "client" even realising they've probably summed up their life history in a few sentences. Thereby hangs the reason why its mostly women who visit mediums; they love to be told or confirmed what they already knew about themselves. Men on the other hand give little away..
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

Well I guess we have all, 'seen' a number of mediums in the sense we have seen them on TV or passed them in the street but we have never seen or heard from them again once they have 'passed over' and you would think with all their experience they would be the first to know how to get back in touch again.
Community Veteran

Quote from: JamesM
They are all ex car sales people mate.

I take exception to that comment, which is derogatory to the honourable profession of car sales
RPMozley
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Grin
kdoug007
Grafter

well  i  did  see  one  at  southend  on sea..  at the  end of the pier..
 who  said  i would  have a  accident...
i  did  , i slip  over  and  split  the  front of  my trousers,
JamesM
Grafter

I take exception to that comment, which is derogatory to the honourable profession of car sales

I am unsure who would be most offended by my comment, car sales people or mediums  Grin
I could re-phrase it and say : Personally Ste, I would stay well clear. IMO It is all hocus pocus. They are all ex politcians mate.