Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody caught The Expanse?

Minivanman
Hero
Fixes: 1

Anybody caught The Expanse?

Has anybody caught The Expanse currently running on Netflix?

I think it's a brilliant Sci Fi series and just love the gadgets - they remind me of those in Star Trek back in the 60s that moved from fiction to fact such as those communicators and that 'ipad' Spock used to walk around with.

Who have thought it eh, and who'd have thought that a leading characters in The Expanse would be wearing a black 'stingy brim' trilby à la the late and great Leonard Cohen - suddenly popular or what?  

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt3230854/

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
4 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Re: Anybody caught The Expanse?

Not seen it, but I have seen "The Expanse", Season 2, Episode 26 of Star Trek: Enterprise... Grin

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0572254/?ref_=ttep_ep26

Not quite the same I know, but, has the same name... Grin

DaveyH
Pro
Fixes: 7

Has it only just made it to Netflix?

Watched it when it aired last year, and looking forward to S2 early next year
Community Veteran

I've started watching 100 on Amazon prime. A brilliant concept but I think they missed the main audience group because the main cast are all kids, more suited to Grange Hill. I'm quite tolerant but it's starting to alienate me.
Minivanman
Hero

Rats, I've now watched all of series one and it's been brilliant. Roll on 2017 for series two!

I did consider giving that 100 on Prime a go but decided to give it a miss. I was tempted though. Cool smiley

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.