Community Veteran
Fixes: 14

Any one for an xbox coffee grinder?

4 REPLIES
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Any one for an xbox coffee grinder?

I don't see any coffee beans nor do I see anything getting ground up, in fact it doesn't even sound like a grinder!
noisy which would cause me to take it back to the shop, but only because anything that makes a noise like that is borked (slipped drive belt by the sound of it) and if the shop was unable to provide a unit without such an out of place noise (meaning all there stock was damaged in transit) I would ask for a full refund.
failing that if I was feeling brave I'd rip the machine open and put a replacement drive in that wasn't messed up in such a fashion.
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Community Veteran
Fixes: 14

This is a BRAND NEW console, only a few days since it was released.
You shouldn't have to take it back, QC sucks on these.
RichAllen
Grafter

One faulty console does not a bad console make, I will still aquire an Xbox One eventually, once stuff like Kinect Sports Rivals and Project Spark are out some time next year.
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 1

Quote from: Hairy
This is a BRAND NEW console, only a few days since it was released.
You shouldn't have to take it back

indeed that might be true except for the fact its a common problem with any gadget and is often down to unscrupulous retailers selling less than perfect goods (like when they know the container got dropped during shipping but flog everything at full price regardless)
I wouldn't say it was down to poor QA, true with any product something's can slip through the net, however bearing or rubber band misalignment has been a problem ever since electric turntables (record players) first started getting shipped around the world, if there's one that damaged there will be at least a hundred more if not a few thousand, its why companies pay shipping insurance, because accidents happen but nobody wants to loose out (having said that it could be down to the delivery guys if it came mail order or the muppet who bought it doing the damage through mishandling)
just because its a product made by the great and evil Microsoft doesn't mean that its essentially bad.
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you