cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Bikers here?

suesykes
Grafter

Any Bikers here?

If anyone is interested in giving a complete mechanical moron a hand to get a CBR600FM through some winter work and MOT please contact me.
Passed bike test last year...Mid life crisis...Completly useless with any kind of tool but need to learn. 
Doesnt need a lot for MOT.... Back brake not working right being the worst of the mechanical side.  Its more the learning I need.
Anyone interested let me know, please refer to me as Rick tho, coz Sue makes me feel a little gay..... Thats the wife!!!
7 REPLIES
pcoventry76
Grafter

Re: Any Bikers here?

i'm a biker but not got a clue how to fix the dam things i did an oil change yesterday and boy was that a cockup!
useless with owt mechanical i really am!  Sad
Community Veteran

Sue I mean Rick, you could always change the name displayed in the forum by visiting your profile you know; Link
Are you anywhere around Manchester? Or perhaps a better question, so others can tell if they are close enough to help you out would be - roughly where are you?
suesykes
Grafter

Yes as a after thought location might be a good idea...
Im in a village sat in the middle of Boston, Sleaford and Lincoln.
And as for changing my name in the account.... Its the wifes account. 
Community Veteran

Hey Rick, too far for me to help you out I'm afraid!
Have you looked at your library to see if they have a manual that might help you?
Any bike clubs around your area?
Good luck either way.
suesykes
Grafter

I have a manual, I know 100% I could strip the whole bike..... My problem is I always end up with spares when I finish.
Got plenty of time, winter looming on us... Just have to do it a bit at a time.... Need it right tho it does 150mph, last thing I want is a bit droppin off.
Could do with a new one really.... Try ing to pursuade the wife is harder than workin on the bike!
pipscouse
Dabbler

Join the UK Bike forum Rick. Really friendly and helpful bunch.
http://www.ukbikeforum.co.uk/forum/
suesykes
Grafter

Nice 1... thanks...  I have found in general that bikers are a very friendly group of people...  Even the big mean looking ones  are nice guys.