cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Antisemitism

valart
Grafter

Antisemitism

Some of the Chelsea fans were at it again last night their match against Maccabi Tel Aviv singing We will gas you followed by hissing,not football fans just sick people who really do not know about the history about the holocaust
15 REPLIES
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 1

Re: Antisemitism

being Chelsea fans they will be educated enough to know what it is and what it means, there just doing it to get a rise out of the only people weaker in numbers than the a-rabs in the uk ....
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
Community Veteran

it's ironic that people talk about anti-semitism as if it applies exclusively to the jews while forgetting that arabs are also semites, as are some coptic christians.
perhaps it's time to be more specific and say "anti-jewish"?
nanotm
Pro

and yet it is taken exclusively to mean anti Jewish as they are the ones persecuted and attacked for their origins ....often by others who also descended from Semitic speakers
adie:quote
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Quote from: nanotm
being Chelsea fans they will be educated enough to know what it is and what it means
I doubt there's any link between football club affiliation and education, most will know exactly the significance of what they're 'singing', some may not but simply follow the 'crowd mentality' - either way this behaviour is not acceptable and I hope at least some of the offenders are identified and dealt with appropriately.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
nanotm
Pro

I was referring to the fact they regularly abuse Tottenham Hotspur supporters in a similar fashion back in London so unless your suggesting that the fans don't understand how to wind each other up I don't understand how you could possibly intimate some of them were just following the crowd.....
As to what should be done about it, give them all free tickets to see the match in tel Aviv and hope they do the same thing again, then let them be sorted out by those they have offended, problem solved permanently 
Community Veteran

Just found it amusing that it appeared you were saying that Chelsea fans were, in some way, well educated.  I doubt if they're any better educated than the fans of most other UK football clubs and the 'typical' football fan (certainly as portrayed by the press and similar) is hardly a great advert for British education.
Sure, football fans know how to wind each other up but most likely the majority learn this behaviour by imitation, offensive behaviour by 'football fans' is very much based on the crowd mentality - a few 'leaders' can make many 'sheep' follow their actions.
Anyway, I thought it was 'The Gooners' rather than Chelsea who were the most mutually hated rivals of the THFC.
Maybe we should send unruly football fans over to Syria to taunt 'I.S.' with such classics as 'come and have a go if you think you're hard enough'.
Call me 'w23'
At any given moment in the universe many things happen. Coincidence is a matter of how close these events are in space, time and relationship.
Opinions expressed in forum posts are those of the poster, others may have different views.
Community Veteran

Quote from: w23
Anyway, I thought it was 'The Gooners' rather than Chelsea who were the most mutually hated rivals of the THFC.

West Ham for sure - if you're referring to the fans.
You hear some very unpleasant chants from the West Ham fans.
nanotm
Pro

You both know that millwall fans hold all the titles, there also the best looking of All the clubs around, I like the idea of sending such people to places like Syria, you know though that just to spite us they would kill everyone that wasn't a fellow short white skinhead with bad tattoos ugly scar's and bad clothing choice.leaving us with the problem of having a "professional  crew" that went overseas on our advice and committed genocide in our name....
If that was the aim of sending them then chances are they would end up lining some shallow graves without actually managing to kill anyone though

Either way we loose which would be better is a debatable question, but frankly I would be happy to send all the violent criminals armed with the weapon of their choice (individual weapon's only, no mlrs etc) and let All those haters have fun clashing with each other, I rather suspect that neither team having a home field advantage they would likely do enough damage to the jihadists for the Syrian army to get rid of the remnants /
Community Veteran

Seems I'm not allowed to call these so-called "chelsea fans" what they are, funny how they can do what they did, but people who disapprove of them can't give them a suitable name... Roll eyes
Fixes: 105

the language was unacceptable and it certainly wasn't clear who it was aimed at.
Will Moderate For Thanks
Community Veteran

Quote from: dvorak
and it certainly was clear who it was aimed at.

The chelsea fans, because that's what they are for doing what they did...
Fixes: 105

typo - was meant to be wasn't
Will Moderate For Thanks
nanotm
Pro

Really surprised you didn't just put the missing post back instead of being forced to modify mine once you made it become in breach of the forum rule........
Should have just deleted the contents of the offending post ( even if it was all a misunderstanding) and not created the situation of having double the workload.......
Community Veteran

It's easier just to ignore things than make reparations, as has been shown throughout history... Cool