cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another wee PIGEONHEAD

thisoldman
Grafter

Another wee PIGEONHEAD

The stupid gas meter reader, even though i was in residence pushed a sorry we missed you card through the door,
despite being told 500 times im deaf and he needs to ring the b...dy door bell.
The card gave a fone number for deaf users to use, so i dialled the pigeonheads and 5 times i got a mesage saying contact transcom for gas leaks.
The very kind and helpful Typetalk operaor who is used to tearing her hair out dealing with these lunatics finally chose another number and lo and behold  customers services answered.
The cr representative on hearing typetalk, cut us off, so the operator redialled and gave them a piece of her mind (id have strangled them)
During the conversation, the b gas pigeonhead said iv never heard of typetalk or text relay or 18001 numbers.or the disability discrimination act.
I told her she and b gas would soon  f........g know about  typetalk.
She then laughed and said perhaps we need deaf awareness training.
I said im too much of  a gentleman to tell you what you really need, but you do qualify as a wee pigeonhead.
She laughed.

ps: for those who dont know a pigeonhead is glaswegain for people whose bowels and mouths have been genetically reversed.
5 REPLIES
nadger
Rising Star

Re: Another wee PIGEONHEAD

One of my pet hates is/was  Accuread meter readers as used by British Gas.
I've ordered them off our property several times for saying " we have to check the meter reading you've submitted on line in case you are fiddling"
I've submitted several formal complaints to British Gas and they've made Accuread phone and apologise.
The gas meter is in our detached garage and I read it at my convenience and not when some muppet calls - I feel sorry for them when it's cold and wet but that's not my problem as invariably I was still in my pyjamas when they called.
As we always seemed to be in credit I eventually decided to switch to variable monthly debit. It means I submit a reading, on line, monthly but I seem to be rid of Accuread.
thisoldman
Grafter

todays wee pigeonhead:      the international health protection agency: they are advising all nhs bodies and others that it is demeaning/unhelpful and derogatory to  refer to people who use cocaine as drug adicts,sniffers, junkies etc etc.
On the contrary they should be simply regarded as people with a behavioural disorder.
Disorder my  backside.
They are junkies  full stop.
Stuff the pc brigade
nadger
Rising Star

Quote from: thisoldman
Stuff the pc brigade
I agree as long as it's not into wheeled bins  Smiley
thisoldman
Grafter