Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another price hike for "THREE" mobile phone users

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 47

Another price hike for "THREE" mobile phone users

Well, actually... more than 3.... in effect.. anyone on the THREE network..

https://www.express.co.uk/life-style/science-technology/1437952/Three-UK-mobile-price-rise-how-to-av...

(note... I haven`t read all of it ! ! )

but it seems that a 2nd price hike is on the cards this year...

5 REPLIES 5
idonno
Champion
Fixes: 6

Re: Another price hike for "THREE" mobile phone users

But a bit over blown. Seems its more to do with international calls / texts. People I know who have friends in foreign climes tend to use messenger etc ... for free.

But talking of increases, not all phone companies are going up....yet. My mobile deal (not with Three) has been at £7.50 a month for years now, I nearly upgraded (last week), to 20Gb a month for a tenner (£5 for first 3 months). With that I could make lots of calls etc to foreign climes. But 20Gb? I have trouble using 4Gb a month on the mobile, let alone 20Gb.

Although I see they are jumping on the CPI + 3.9% increase each April. Sounds like rip off Britain is alive and well.

Ever helpful. Grin Sure, I’d love to help you out. Now which way did you come in?
HelloDuck
Pro
Fixes: 2

@idonno wrote:

Although I see they are jumping on the CPI + 3.9% increase each April. Sounds like rip off Britain is alive and well.

Totally agree  and the CPI for April 2021 has doubled to 1.5% 

The big problem is the yearly increase is an increase on top of last years increase like a rolling snow ball

HD 

shutter
Community Veteran
Fixes: 47

@idonno wrote:

But talking of increases, not all phone companies are going up....yet. My mobile deal (not with Three) has been at £7.50 a month for years now, I

Mine hasn`t gone up for the past 10 years...   !  ... its been less than £10 a year ...... 

gleneagles
Community Veteran
Fixes: 16

My mobile deal is around £10……

Per year !

Pay as you go.

😊

We are born into history and history is born into us.
jab1
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 74

Mine is £60.00 p.a. - for unlimited calls/texts - way offset by the fact that no calls other than 0800 numbers are via landline.

John