cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Angel or Star, what's on top of your Christmas Tree ?

Infinity
Pro
Fixes: 2

Angel or Star, what's on top of your Christmas Tree ?

Angels for me every time on top of our Trees.
All home made, some are generations old.
And they take pride of place amongst the many home made Tree Decorations.
We don't have the multicoloured strung paper loop chains strung up now the Children are older.

6 REPLIES
Fixes: 47

Re: Angel or Star, what's on top of your Christmmas Tree ?

Angel that my daughter made in junior school...she has a son in junior school herself now.
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran

A flashing angel.
She didn't use to flash but since removing her undergarments she has become a lot more interesting ...... Wink
Fixes: 124

We still haven't got our decorations up yet but I think we decided to forego a tree this year. From memoryI think it's always been an angel.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

DaveyH
Pro
Fixes: 7

Neither, don't/won't have decorations in the house. We just have some LEDs on the monkey puzzle tree out the front, that we might even switch on Xmas eve
Thunderclap
Grafter

Lest not discuss what is a top of the tree, but rather what you would not want to find at the base.
In fact, you would not want to find this contrabulation anywhere in your house, at any time of year...
unless that is, you're a fan of Nigela's festive mince pies with the special icing.
Enter the i-Poo : http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00B3G8UGQ - and it's for real.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Re: Angel or Star, what's on top of your Christmas Tree ?

We have a small effigy of a Political Correctness Officer mounted on the highest tip of our Winter Season Festivity tree. To spare blushes I'll not say how this dummy is attach to the tree, but it would not please a Health and Safety official.
One of the gift wrapped parcels at the base of the tree contains an MP Lie Detection unit for my journalist daughter. It is of course an empty box requiring no technology to achieve the purpose.
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.