Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Andrew and the young woman photo fake?

Luzern
Seasoned Champion
Fixes: 5

Andrew and the young woman photo fake?

a source close to the Duke of York, who has strenuously
 and repeatedly denied the accusations, claims the Prince has "absolutely no recollection" of the picture being taken- and says there are issues with the snap.
They say that Andrew's legal team have asked to see the 
original photo to "carry out their own investigation"

The source claims there are several inaccuracies in her testimony, including the fact that they enjoyed cocktails together when Andrew is teetotal.

The above is extracted from Daily Mirror 26 August.

I can't put my fingers on it now, but it is suggested the duke's own are not like those in the photo; his are chubbier. There are other suggestions that positioning and proportions are iffy. Rdit Other source found DAily Record.

Wriggling or being stitched up?

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
40 REPLIES 40
Minivanman
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 1

Re: Andrew and the young woman photo fake?

@Luzern 

In an age when even false moving images can be made to look real let alone photographs, and where virtually anything can 'proved' then we only have his past performances to go on.

So as far as that photograph is concerned, he could say that couldn't he.

Second hand granted, but I've known people that have attended the guy and they did not have very favourable opinion of him or as it happens, of Fergie either - which chimes with we read about the pair.

Then of course there is Matthew 7:16 Roll eyes

Luzern
Seasoned Champion

@Minivanman wrote:

@Luzern 

So as far as that photograph is concerned, he could say that couldn't he.

Second hand granted, but I've known people that have attended the guy and they did not have very favourable opinion of him...

Then of course there is Matthew 7:16 Roll eyes

Except, it's not he who has made the claim, but no doubt some will say that is because the person making it is his friend. As it happens I have heard a Met copper, who was assigned to duty at Windsor castle, make adverse comment on him, not  necessarily for sex.

However, whatever one's opinion of him, (forget Fergie as she is outside the matter in view, and my opinion should not be used to bolster a pro or anti the duke argument), that does not prove or disprove the pal's claim about the snap.

As to Matt 7:16, I would suggest the context has a higher application than a person's sexual activities. A longer quote

<15 Beware of false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ravenous wolves.  bad tree bears bad.    fruit.…> illustrates that.

All our opinions o  his character, prejudices or favour are irrelevant. Only the truth of the photo is.

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
Minivanman
Seasoned Hero

And the truth of the photo can be counted on?

Minivanman
Seasoned Hero

And the truth of the photo can be counted on?

The Matthew quote was not being assigned to his sexual activities, but rather to the man himself.

Duplicate post, oops.

Luzern
Seasoned Champion

@Minivanman You were referring to the man, yes, but the bible verses are about false prophets. I am unaware that Andrew has ever foretold events or  forthtold, as some preachers would put it, ( to you -proclaimed) God's or any other will, for anything, let alone our lives. 

Maybe someone with a mind for photography- @shutter -will be along sometime with thoughts, hopefully.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 10

Distortions can occur on any photograph caused by a number of things and in particular the lens used and at what magnification so too emphasis should not be placed on that issue.

One paper claimed he had slept with over a thousand women, if that headline was untrue then surely he would be taking legal action against that newspaper if on the other hand it is true I wonder what the reaction would have been if queens daughter said she slept with a thousand men ?.......double standards exist here !

They say you are judged by the company you keep, if you knew someone who had already been convicted of offences against children would you be willing to spend time in their company ?

How many people struggle to survive on a minimum wage and know part of any tax they pay is going to support this playboy who has everything.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 10

@Luzern 

And how does one tell between a true prophet and a false prophet ?

? By their works ye shall know them.

Smiley

RobPN
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 4

@gleneagles wrote:

... I wonder what the reaction would have been if queens daughter said she slept with a thousand men ?...

Doesn't she prefer horses?  Lips are sealed

Community Veteran

I'm surprised that the met hasn't swooped down on Buck palace in their helicopters while the BBC watch on in theirs.

Minivanman
Seasoned Hero

@RobPN 

I heard it was the Household Cavalry. Tongue

Minivanman
Seasoned Hero

@Luzern

I bet you he has.

I know for example that my Mrs will cooking fish for my tea t'morrow night, also next Friday, and the one after that, and the one after that - well you get the picture.

I also know what RobC's next post is going to be about as well. Thumbs Up

RobPN
Aspiring Hero
Fixes: 4

@Minivanman wrote:

@RobPN 

I heard it was the Household Cavalry. Tongue

Horses included?  Wink

Luzern
Seasoned Champion

@gleneagles wrote:

One paper claimed he had slept with over a thousand women, if that headline was untrue then surely he would be taking legal action against that newspaper if on the other hand it is true I wonder what the reaction would have been if queens daughter said she slept with a thousand men ?.......double standards exist here !

..., if you knew someone who had already been convicted of offences against children would you be willing to spend time in their company ?

How many people struggle to survive on a minimum wage and know part of any tax they pay is going to support this playboy who has everything.

@gleneagles You don't think the claim from some newspaper is unlikely, however virile he is. You fail to name the paper, which rubbishes the value of the reference. My current reading of Jon Sopel's book causes me to suggest it was from the States, where stories like that of EM Welch and Pizzagate are freely spread, even by those who should know better.

As it happens I do know of someone, who is serving for historic abuse of teens, but also know of  the work he has done since his behaviour of some 30 years ago, when standards may have called it horseplay. Why would I shun him, seeing he will sometime in the future have served his sentence? Of course I am not the duke, and potshots can be taken against him. I am not a worthwhile target. As to the sex of the sexual playperson, I would not discriminate in my opinion. How many times and with whom someone, as an old joke puts it, has been heing and a-sheing, heing and a-heing, sheing and a sheing, indeterminating  and a-indeterminating, or even meing and a-meing is none of my business.

I'll ignore the last bit: wealth or poverty has nothing to do with behaviour and morals.

Luzern
Seasoned Champion

@gleneagles wrote:

@Luzern 

And how does one tell between a true prophet and a false prophet ?

? By their works ye shall know them.

Smiley

Their works as prophets