cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

And you thought the Plusnet systems were clunky with respect to setting up a Direct Debit

Community Veteran
Fixes: 60

And you thought the Plusnet systems were clunky with respect to setting up a Direct Debit

All I wanted to do was pay my credit cards via Direct Debit (two different suppliers) and the only way, other than snail mail, was via the telephone despite the fact that I have internet banking setup for both cards Roll eyes

5 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 16

Re: And you thought the Plusnet systems were clunky with respect to setting up a Direct Debit

That is very strange OJ. Every CC company I use has the ability to setup a DD on the web page.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 30

Re: And you thought the Plusnet systems were clunky with respect to setting up a Direct Debit

I agree @HairyMcbiker, it's most odd that you can't do this, so I have to ask you @Oldjim are looking in the right place. If there's a chat option on their site it may be worthwhile asking the question as it's verging on stupid that you can't seem to do this in this day and age.

Community Veteran

Halifax and Nationwide were  the two in question and having gone round in circles the option wasn't there

Alternatively I should have got some new glasses or a bigger screen (my cheap laptop doesn't really cut it)

Community Veteran
Fixes: 16

You are trying to create a new DD for a Nationwide/halifax CC or to create a DD on the Nationwide site.
If the later then no it will not do it.
Community Veteran

trying to create a new DD for a Nationwide/halifax CC