cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

And the Darwin Award for Robber of the month goes to...

Fixes: 124

And the Darwin Award for Robber of the month goes to...

That disguise is pants! Robber puts pair of boxers on his head to raid corner shop (and even the sho...
This astonishing CCTV clip shows Tazviona Bhebe, 42, attempting to hold up a London convenience store using a pair of baggy grey underpants as a disguise.
The robber had chosen a store around the corner from his home and was immediately recognised by neighbours as he escaped.

Cheesy Grin Grin

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

4 REPLIES
pin2011
Grafter

Re: And the Darwin Award for Robber of the month goes to...

Crazy world we live in!!!
Last night on TV a cops and robbers program showed three youths captured on a neighbours cctv  burgling next doors house.
The police tracked down two of the culprits and recovered stolen items but the attitude of the youngsters was to 'not cooperate' with
the investigating officer. What a change in attitude when they were charged with thieving and got smacked wrists and told not to do it again
One of culprits was so 'big headed' making faces to the camera etc  but when they were charged he tried to hide his face from the
same camera.
Oh well, probably out and about doing somebody elses property over. Apparently the same youth had a long history of breaking and entering
with no regard for the law at all.
Send em to Afghanistan, may be a better training for them
Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

once someone reaches his age it's normally to late for them to change and you can virtually predict what the rest of his life will be like.
Whilst the Law will have no effect on his behavior he may well come across or cross someone like himself who is far worse who will dish out punishment they consider appropriate to what they consider he might have done to annoy them, either that or he will be drawn into a world of drugs and further crime.
To be honest I pity such people as their lives are finished even before they began.
kmilburn
Grafter

I'm not sure what that's got to do with a Darwin Award,  the primary requirement being
The candidate must remove him/herself from the gene pool.

Unless I missed something, I get the impression the man is still alive with his junk intact!
Fixes: 124

Well, definitely no sign of intelligent life Wink

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still