cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An inspirational youngster

Anonymous
Not applicable

An inspirational youngster

What a wonderfully inspiring article this is. Full credit to the author for being brave enough to write this.

https://raisingmyrainbow.com/2020/02/20/gender-is-over/

72 REPLIES 72
wotsup
Seasoned Champion

Re: An inspirational youngster

Typical confused youngster given too many choices by the LGBTQ agenda being pushed in peoples faces every single day across all media.  With people in responsible positions like Dawn Butler now expressing the opinion that 'babies are born without any gender' no wonder the poor youngster is confused.  I saw a documentary last year where various toys were put into the monkey enclosure at an animal park,  there were tractors and cars as well as dolls and prams.  It seemed that the young male monkies went for the 'boys toys' and the young females went for dolls etc. and they had not been exposed to gender stereotyping and all that stuff.  It is about time the people pushing LGBT agenda were stopped from messing with impressionable young minds or it will end really badly.. 

Love the new phrase 'gender creative people'  ... what a hoot,  seems we are all slugs now, who are both male and female at the same time,  but I was hoping we were a bit further advanced than such low life forms,  but maybe not..

wotsup
Seasoned Champion

This is worth a read, as article says at the moment our civilisation has reached the stage

of everyone for themselves decadence... so we are just following the same path as  pretty

much every civilisation before us - and they all failed at the stage we are at now.

Forget global warming,  decadence is the biggest threat to us.

Western culture is in self-inflicted retreat, and when Islam takes over they will put a stop to all the shenanigins

with LGBTQ by brutal means, as well as feminism when all the gains fought for by women over the last

centuries are wiped out at a stroke.

https://preppingplanet.com/signs-of-a-declining-civilization/

Anonymous
Not applicable

@wotsup 

I think you are confusing sex and gender. Perhaps this will help clarify it for you:

“The UK government defines sex as:

• referring to the biological aspects of an individual as determined by their anatomy, which is produced by their chromosomes, hormones and their interactions

• generally male or female

• something that is assigned at birth

The UK government defines gender as:

• a social construction relating to behaviours and attributes based on labels of masculinity and femininity; gender identity is a personal, internal perception of oneself and so the gender category someone identifies with may not match the sex they were assigned at birth

• where an individual may see themselves as a man, a woman, as having no gender, or as having a non-binary gender – where people identify as somewhere on a spectrum between man and woman”

Source: https://www.ons.gov.uk/economy/environmentalaccounts/articles/whatisthedifferencebetweensexandgender...

jab1
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 73

Is your recommendation for this article tongue-in-cheek, or do you really believe it, @wotsup ?

To me, it has all the quality of the link in the OP's post.

John
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jab1 wrote:

To me, it has all the quality of the link in the OP's post.

You have an issue with the article I linked to, @jab1?

jab1
Seasoned Hero

No 'issue' as such - I just personally find it a little strange.

John
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jab1 Fair enough, thanks for clarifying.

wotsup
Seasoned Champion

Gender is another perfectly good word ( same base as genitals ) that has been changed out of all recognition by people.

https://www.etymonline.com/word/gender

wotsup
Seasoned Champion

@jab1 wrote:

Is your recommendation for this article tongue-in-cheek, or do you really believe it, @wotsup ?

You only have to look at history to see the rise, decline and fall of many civilisations to see the truth

of the end stage - which is always decadence . dissolution - every man ( person ) for themselves and

lack of discipline..

jab1
Seasoned Hero

OK, I'll accept your point, although I personally don't agree - and I don't want to get into a long discussion - real life is beckoning and the online one is going to have to take a back seat for a while.

John
RobPN
Hero
Fixes: 5

@Anonymous wrote:

What a wonderfully inspiring article this is. Full credit to the author for being brave enough to write this.

https://raisingmyrainbow.com/2020/02/20/gender-is-over/

Why am I not inspired?

Why should I be inspired?

Why should the normal majority of people be inspired?

Minivanman
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 1

More 'garbage in garbage out' from our resident wind up merchant. 

*shakes head, again* 

Don't limit the friends you haven't met with arguments you'll never have.
gleneagles
Community Veteran
Fixes: 16

Whilst accepting there are genuine cases there are also those who due to pressure from others including what they see in the press or on TV are totally confused about who they are and make decisions that in some cases they regret.

I cannot be bothered to look for the link but there have been cases where some have changed sex undergoing a number of painful and costly operations only to regret the decision and change back again.

As stated earlier there are genuine cases but personally I feel some would be better undergoing sessions with mental health teams as that is the part of the body where the problem lies.

We are born into history and history is born into us.
Anonymous
Not applicable

@gleneagles 

I am sure there are some who are confused, and some who regret  their sex change operation, but the article I linked to, and this thread, is not about changing sex. 

The young person who wrote the article seems far from confused to me. He is clear that he is happy in his body but likes to dress and act in a way which he feels is considered feminine. The essential message is that it is ok to be who you are. And as far as I can see that isn’t a problem of any description, let alone one that would need ‘sessions with mental health teams’.