Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An alternative source for WorldWide TV News, and Radio

Infinity
Pro
Fixes: 2

Reuters Live Stream -
An online service providing fully licensable access to live streaming video coverage of breaking news and scheduled events.
http://www.livestation.com/reuters?source=redirect#
( Live Video feeds not compatible with my Firefox setup, but OK with my other browsers, inc Chrome )
Some Channels require subscribing to.
Inc is the Reuters Live Feed, from which many News outlets take their Video reports, usually uncut video, so be aware of this.

Personally, for a quick check on the News, I just click on my News Twitter account, where I follow various UK TV News Channels, for an instant update.

4 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: An alternative source for WorldWide TV News, and Radio

I have such a busy/interesting  Huh life...... that I find that I can do without the "news"..... just pick up bits of useless info on this forum, or the odd "passing" glance at the tv ..... if .... the news is on !... haven`t bought or read a newspaper for years... and don`t miss them at all...  Smiley
In general, I used to find the news "interesting"... but depressing.... as it only seemed to be bad news.... since not being a "news-hawk"... I think my life and my inner being is so much better...
Wink Wink
Razer
Grafter

Right on! All part of the reason I don't watch television at all. No TV, no news, less depression.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Swmbo calls the summer months "The silly news season". To much media reporting the same old news.
Anyone listen to the 'news item' this morning about not serving fresh eggs in the house of commons restaurant, must have rambled on for a full five minutes by the time they had interviewed the staff reporter, cook, and a little known MP.

Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Hey up, journeys!.... get you swmbo to read this forum......

PlusComUK

Grin Grin Grin