cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

An Evening with Richard O'Brien - Part 1 of 5 - Captioned

Steve
Pro

An Evening with Richard O'Brien - Part 1 of 5 - Captioned

Richard O'Brien, creator of The Rocky Horror Show, is interviewed onstage by Mark Sainsbury
Enjoy this highly intelligent man
7 REPLIES
tinto
Grafter

Re: An Evening with Richard O'Brien - Part 1 of 5 - Captioned

I'd never heard of Richard O'Brien, or watched the Rocky Horror show, but out of respect for your opinion Steve M, I watched the first two episodes of this interview with Mr O'Brien, and I don't think I've missed much.  I don't think I'd spend either time or money to watch him, he struck me as your typical show biz luvvie, and too much into himself, for me to form a subjective opinion of his intelligence.
Sorry.
Steve
Pro

You don't have to be sorry, I understand It wont be everyone's cuppa tea Smiley
Edit I also understand some wont appreciate how intelligent Richard O' Brien is either, But to those out there that do, Enjoy Smiley
Community Veteran

Good interview. Richard O'Brien  is a very clever writer/producer.  I've seen The Rocky Horror Picture Show live on stage and also seen the movie. It is very unique and very entertaining. It is often revived on the London stage as well as on tour.
O'Brien also presented the Crystal Maze some years ago on TV. It was made at North Weald Airfield in Essex.
Crystal Maze
pierre_pierre
Grafter

your link didn't get far today
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

Somewhere I've a photograph, this is not mine!

Steve, thanks for posting.
Steve
Pro

I'm surprised no one has mentioned just how good O'Brien looks for a 70 year old.
Midnight_Caller
Rising Star
Fixes: 1

@Steve M, I did in enjoy it.  Richard O'Brien was good as the presenter of the Crystal Maze.
I have The Rocky Horror Picture Show on DVD, Next on the list to buy is The Crystal Maze box set with Richard O'Brien, not the New presenter he stunk like a skunk.
[Edit]
@Steve M, Yes Richard O'Brien does look Good for 70, but if I don't say so my self I Look good for 50 this year.   Smiley