cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Am I wrong here?

Fixes: 344

Re: Am I wrong here?

if you return your whole order then any postage costs should be reimbursed.
Here is some info http://www.bitterwallet.com/online-retailers-now-refunding-your-delivery-fee-too/28472
Working for a retailer with an online presence we're just putting this in and like most businesses I'm sure we wouldn't if we didn't have to Wink

Customer / Moderator / If it helped click the thumb / If it fixed it click 'This fixed my problem'

Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

All that legal fuss over a 4.95 postage charge? - I wonder how many millions it cost us EU taxpayers to fund that case.
How pathetic...
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran
Fixes: 21

Well if you have that much money then send me it  Angry
£5 to me is FOOD for TWO DAYS for TWO of US  Cry 
Being on a VERY LOW FIXED income I can't afford to burn money, if the unit had been as displayed there would have been no problem, but I wasn't/ain't about to spend £5 to RETURN a £8 item
Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

@Hairy: I agree. A Fiver is a lot of money. I'm out of work at the moment so please don't think I don't value money I do. I just can't see how the euorpean court can jusitify spending millions on a case about a fiver which in most countries there are already clear laws on.
That money could of been better spent on things like welfare benefits - keeping people alive and in good health. No, instead they go and spend it on some stupid legal case because some trumped up legal aristocratic twat wanted to make a point.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!