Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

All new Barnsley Forum

Kevster
Dabbler

All new Barnsley Forum

Hey,
I have recently set up a new forum, for Barnsley if your from Barnsley please assist me in getting this established, please bear in mind it is currently work in progress.
www.barnsley-forum.co.uk
I admit this forum was / is the inspiration for it.
28 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: All new Barnlsey Forum

You might like to check the spelling of your favourite town in the title of this post ! ! !  Grin Grin Grin 
Fixes: 104

Good spot  Cheesy Grin
Will Moderate For Thanks
Community Veteran

What?  Barnsley......?    or my spotting the "deliberate" mistake? ? ? ? ?  Cheesy
Fixes: 104

I refuse to answer in case it offends  Tongue
Will Moderate For Thanks
Community Veteran

Roll eyes Lips are sealed Grin
Community Veteran

Hi Kevin
Barnlsey is a lovely village. I little over looked because of its more famous neighbour Bibury.
Do you live there yourself, must be one hell of a commute to plusnet!!!
Community Veteran

@ chillypenquin.....the linky you set up gives B A R N S L E Y......near    BIBURY, GLOS........ not.... B A R N L S E Y..... Huh Roll eyes

Google does not recognise BARNLSEY, as a spelling.... Cheesy
pierre_pierre
Grafter

my search found loads
#
Results for: barnlsey
#
Undefined Footpaths Mandela Gardens Barnlsey Public Path Stopping ...
Undefined Footpaths Mandela Gardens Barnlsey Public Path Stopping Up Order 2008. BARNSLEY METROPOLITAN BOROUGH COUNCIL. TOWN AND COUNTRY PLANNING ACT 1990 ...
www.barnsley.gov.uk/.../Undefined%20Footpaths%20Mandela%20Gardens... - 27k - Cached - Similar pages
#
Reading | News | Latest News | Latest News | Royals draw blank ...
Royals draw blank against Barnlsey. Posted on: Sat 18 Apr 2009. Reading 0. Barnsley 0. The Royals could only manage a goalless draw against ...
www.readingfc.co.uk/page/NewsDetail/0,,10306~1631666,00.html - 87k - Cached - Similar pages
#
Barnlsey Families Living in England and Wales in 1891 - Ancestry.com
Barnlsey Families Living in England and Wales in 1891 using the Internet’s largest Family History Database at Ancestry.com.
www.ancestry.com/facts/Barnlsey-family-history-uk.ashx - 74k - Cached - Similar pages
#
Sheffield Wed | World | OLD | TV Features | TV Features | Owls 1 ...
Owls 1 Vs Barnlsey 0. Rewind Play Stop Fast Forward Down Up. Medium High. Download Full Screen. The Owls played the first of their local derby games at ...
www.swfc.co.uk/page/sub/Features/0,,10304~1179946,00.html - 92k - Cached - Similar pages
#
MySpace.com - Terry - 19 - Male - Barnlsey, UK - www.myspace.com ...
Barnlsey, Northeast United Kingdom Last Login: 3/8/2009. Mood: loved Mood Image. View My: Pics | Videos. Contacting Terry. MySpace URL: ...
www.myspace.com/warandchaos - 121k - Cached - Similar pages
#
All new Barnlsey Forum | Community Site
8 posts - 4 authors - Last post: 11 hours ago
All new Barnlsey Forum. ... Barnlsey is a lovely village. I little over looked because of its more famous neighbour Bibury. Do you live there yourself, ...
community.plus.net/forum/?topic=75957.msg608532 - 11 hours ago - Similar pages
#
UK barnlsey Websites
UK barnlsey websites within the barnlsey category.
www.splut.com/sub/b/barnlsey.html - 7k - Cached - Similar pages
Community Veteran

Sorry, Pierre,  all invalid search results.....
the first one is a BARNSLEY metropolitan borough council website, with your link bringing up ERROR 404 page not found.
next one is a Reading Football Club site reporting a match result of 0 - 0 with BARNSLEY
next is an ancestry site which states it cannot find a meaning for the name BARNLSEY  but found one record of the family name ( not a place) in 1891 census of Lancashire
next is Sheffield Wednesday football club site, with no ref to BARNLSEY    (your information misspells the name of BARNSLEY
next is a MySpace personal page, which states the person was born in BARNSLEY
and the SPLUT site is a generic search engine result ..... such as ebay/ASK/ and others,  use to draw you into their site
pierre_pierre
Grafter

never mind the links did you read the contents?
i.e. the fist one
Undefined Footpaths Mandela Gardens Barnlsey Public Path Stopping .
N/A

Are other 'tykes allowed to join? I qualify by my Yorkshire accent but live a few miles over the border so am not a Barnsley-ite?  Roll eyes
The Ad section should be useful so will bookmark the site just in case I want to sell or buy something.
James
Grafter

I'm not sure about being a Barnsley-ite, but I'm sure you could qualify as being a Barnlsey-ite.
N/A

Well, have joined up anyway and made a post so hopefully it will get the ball rolling. Wanted to do a quick edit but the 'edit' button didn't appear so don't know what went wrong there.
Anyway, good luck with the new forum Kevster - it all looks very cleverly set up.
Kevster
Dabbler

Re: All new Barnsley Forum

Just thought it would be worth noting, that this site has been revamped and now is under the two links below, please feel free to help us get it rolling.
http://www.barnsley-forum.co.uk
and
http://www.barnsleyforum.net/