cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

`Agenda 21` and what it means for you and I.

WildRose52
Grafter

`Agenda 21` and what it means for you and I.

Good Morning,
I haven`t posted for a day or two because there is so much going on at the moment it`s left me feeling quite overwhelmed with it all.
However, my conscience tells me I do need to make this post in order to try & bring together more clearly many of the issues I have tried to explain in individual posts during past weeks.
Please read the few short paragraphs below.  This is our future - yours and mine.
You will find plenty of good info on the internet about `AGENDA 21`

Agenda 21 Alert: Global Warming Freeze?

As the federal “Cap and Trade’ bill falters in”Congress, and resistance to the”EPA’s 18,000“page new regulation document grows, globalists are trying to bring about expanded control, using the discredited excuse of man made global warming, on a State and local level.”"

Californians, finally realizing the magnitude of the cost of a”statewide“‘Cap and Trade’“scheme, in addition to a massive increase in government control, lined up to sign a petition to freeze any action on AB 32 (Cap & Trade scheme voted into law in 2006, to be implemented in 2012).

Thanks to ‘Climategate’ and the numerous other UN”science frauds“that have been exposed, people are beginning to understand the overall agenda: Agenda 21 Sustainable Development (which uses environmental issues to depopulate and control the masses).
http://www.infowars.com/agenda%c2%a021-alert-global-warming-freeze/

This is the SAME agenda that the BNP would have been referring to recently when they spoke out about a GREEN New World Order.
They were referring to the UN’s Emerging policy issues: environment in the multilateral system.
The BNP provided the link below which had been posted by Fox News.
Projects green economy.pdf
http://www.foxnews.com/projects/pdf/022510_greeneconomy.pdf
The above few short paragraphs should now bring together more clearly for you the many sub-agenda control mechanisms we have been seeing.
For example :  Think back to Bill Gates` recent speech, when he said if we do a good job on new vaccines, healthcare, and reproductive health services we could lower that by 10-15%..
THAT is the `DEPOPULATION`  part of their Agenda 21

Breaking that down.....
NEW vaccines (inc. H1N1, possibly to be included this autumn with everyone`s annual flu shot)  will damage & kill people.
HEALTHCARE....  inc. the suggested EUTHANASIA will take care of the elderly etc.
PLUS, healthcare will be under GOVT CONTROL once all the Medical Records are uploaded to a Central Database.
REPRODUCTIVE health services too takes several forms, including NEW vaccines like HPV which (as Ive always suspected) will STERILIZE the young,  and no doubt we`ll be seeing an increase in ABORTIONS -  particularly if they bring in a one or two child per family limit (and where any other accidental pregnancies will call for ABORTION)

The over all CONTROL tool for much of this will be via their RFID technology.
Once everyone is on Databases /and or microchipped -  then refusals will NOT be an option - unless one wants to be separated from one`s ability to BANK /WORK /BENEFITS etc.

Note how the cap & trade is set to be implemented in 2012.
Any coincidence that as of 2012 EVERYONE will have their BIOMETRICS on a Database - ALL passports - including I.D.cards.
Europe`s NEW Law for BIOMETRICS also comes into effect in 2012.

2012 is going to be a very challenging year for ALL of us.
We can but try to escape these things by us all being aware now of what their evil plans are for us.
I do urge you to PLEASE, at least, consider these issues.
If you look around at what is happening (and join up the dots)  I think you might start to see how the FAKE `man made` global warming PROPOGANDA is being used (and going to be used) to enslave us all.   

17 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: `Agenda 21` and what it means for you and I.

the games most commonly played by humans are "ain't if awful" and "yes, but".  if there were degrees handed out for those adept at "ain't it awful" one would surely be awarded to wildrose for producing fud on a grand scale.
thisoldman
Grafter

@ artificer.    Wildrose makes many interesting and controversial posts.I admit that this post was difficult for most people to comprehend.
Once wildrose  masters the techniques of making a post humourous but also engaging then people will sit up and paymore attention to her.

Finally if you are seriously interested in peoples games may i suggest you read /buy the classic paperback:
Games people play  by eric berne. IT is and has been for many years a classic psychology text.
Community Veteran

thanks, old sport, i've read it.
thisoldman
Grafter

in that case you surely must be aware of the game you  you are playing here? Wink
WildRose52
Grafter

I trust ppl will appreciate, it can be very difficult trying to make a very serious subject humourous.
If anyone knows a way of good humouredly saying :  the NWO`s plan is our demise....  then please
feel free to say it in your own words.    I cant promise to laugh, but I promise I`ll read it.
Fixes: 105

[me=adiewoo]ponders the games of lock the threads.... Wink Tongue[/me]
Will Moderate For Thanks
WildRose52
Grafter

Adiewood,
There may not be any threads to lock in the future - just a thought.
No one will be exempt when it hits the fan.
So lets keep keys in pocket and learn what we can from each other
whilst we`ve still got the chance.

WildRose goes to google for a Chinese ISP   (lol) 
Community Veteran

Quote from: adiewoo
[me=adiewoo]ponders the games of lock the threads.... Wink Tongue[/me]

I agree with you adiewoo.  Does this woman not know she is a pain in the butt Sad
She seems to post a lot of material which she has taken from elsewhere without quoting the source - I wonder why?
Also perhaps she should be told when quoting from elsewhere it is rude to highlight passages in bold or in colour constantly.  Is anyone reading her diabribe not capable of making their own judgments on the merits or otherwise of the text?
Fixes: 47

In 7.6 billion years it will be academic.
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
James
Grafter

I think that's about the same time when San Francisco and Los Angeles will be adjacent to each other via plate movement.
Fixes: 105

that's if Godzilla hasn't eaten us all by then.
Will Moderate For Thanks
Fixes: 47

Name dropper Tongue
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
WildRose52
Grafter

Artmo,
Ive previously posted links to almost all of those topics.
How many times do I need to repost them?
Both you and I both are paying customers on PN, right.
So, realistically neither of us has the right to tell anyone
that what they post is diatribe.
What may appear to be such to you today, may well save
your life in the near future by knowing about it.
If you dont wish to read it, then please feel free to refrain
from doing so, but please dont try to censor another paying
customer.
What does annoy me is when someone who has not got
the slightest interest comes on to a thread just with the
intention of trashing it with a comment that can then lead
to an argument.   I have no desire to argue with anyone.
I dont trash anyone else`s post even though I may not agree
with its subject or content.    I dont think I can put it much
fairer.

thisoldman
Grafter

i trust the mod of this forum has noted the breach of the rules by the poster who stated that wildrose was a pain in the butt, and hence will take appropriate action. Embarrassed