cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ad Solitaire

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Ad Solitaire

Occasionally while waiting for my next coach load of students to be released from school, I will have a quiet game of Solitaire on my iPhone.
But I do sometimes get exasperated with the sometimes multi-screen adverts between each game. Getting worse than Channel 4 ad breaks, I've looked but can't see any setting change that will turn them off.
Anyone know if the ads can be turned off?
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
3 REPLIES
Fixes: 125

Re: Ad Solitaire

As far as I know (not sure with your particular game) the only way is to purchase it rather than use the free version. Personally I can get along with the adds as the are not intrusive in the games I play even on my phone.

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

It's probably got an in-app purchase which might turn them off - with a bit of luck it won't be that much.
Worth it if so, they're annoying you, and you use it often.
I've got a paid for version which didn't cost me much - something like 75p or £1.50, can't remember now.
Personally, I really fucking hate ads.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 3

Buy the game, then you won't have ads... Roll eyes