cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ALL Hell is going to break out very very soon

thisoldman
Grafter

ALL Hell is going to break out very very soon

Another 3 milion immigrants are about to head for our shores, courtesy of Bulgaria. Where will they live?
Oh dont worry about that, our wonderful  councils will provide them with council homes and our equally benevolent benefit system will line their pockets  with all they need.
Suffolk council is privatizing most of its services. Other councils will soon follow. Will they all be making their bloated public  council staff redundant?  Will they hell.  If they did , the benefits bill would be enormous.
So when services become privatized, will we have to pay private firms to collect our rubbish? will we get a reduction in our council tax.?
I firmly believe that when the  austerity measures and spending cuts are announced in just under 4 weeks time,
we will see the "Mother of all winters of discontent".
Racial riots on our streets. Elderly people dying like flies due to malutrition and cold.
Food costs soaring: Gangs attacking/pilfering shops.
Major strikes  bringing the  entire country to a halt.
Massive  unemployment in public sector.Schools closed : Hospital services limited. Policing reduced.
The mind simply boggles at what is in store for us all.
The unions will be going beserk. The pigeonheads, with reduced benefits, will be occupying our homes, stealing our property
and forcing an early election.
All  semblance of law and order will be a joke.
The chavs and ners will be in their glory and we, hard working and once proud uk citizens will become the laughing stock of europe.
[Moderator's note by Dick(Strat) Racist comment edited out.
136 REPLIES
MrC
Grafter

Re: ALL Hell is going to break out very very soon

Not sure what you're taking thisoldman, but I think you might need to check your dosage.
thisoldman
Grafter

i am sorry to disappoint you Mrc. I am on no meds tx you.
I have been studying the  various scenarios very carefully and the above is simply my conservative assessment of what is likely to happen. People were amazed at the last winter of discontents. Is it  beyond the realms of possibility, that this winter will be worse.?
thisoldman
Grafter

Less than 80,000 new house are scheduled to be built this year
Mortgage lending has fallen again and again
Food costs are soaring.
Racial tensions are on the increase
Benefits are being reduced.
Unions are  very active

Need i say more?
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Quote from: thisoldman

Another 3 milion [mremoved] immigrants are about to head for our shores, courtesy of Bulgaria. Where will they live?  (Have you got a firm starting date for this ? )
Oh dont worry about that, our wonderful  councils will provide them with council homes and our equally benevolent benefit system will line their pockets  with all they need. (Depends on the route of immigration )
Suffolk council is privatizing most of its services. Other councils will soon follow. Will they all be making their bloated public  council staff redundant?  Will they hell.  If they did , the benefits bill would be enormous.
So when services become privatized, will we have to pay private firms to collect our rubbish? will we get a reduction in our council tax.? (Except that the council will be "contracting" the services and paying them out of the council tax you are already paying)
I firmly believe that when the  austerity measures and spending cuts are announced in just under 4 weeks time,
we will see the "Mother of all winters of discontent". (If you know the answer to the first one in red above, then you can go to Bulgaria to avoid it
Racial riots on our streets. Elderly people dying like flies due to malutrition and cold. ( nothing new here)

Food costs soaring: Gangs attacking/pilfering shops. (nothing new here )[/color]
Major strikes  bringing the  entire country to a halt. [color=red](nothing new here)
Massive  unemployment in public sector.Schools closed : Hospital services limited. Policing reduced. (nothing new here either)
The mind simply boggles at what is in store for us all.( It`s all in the mind.......!)
The unions will be going beserk. The pigeonheads, with reduced benefits, will be occupying our homes, stealing our property
and forcing an early election. (still nothing new )
All  semblance of law and order will be a joke. (nothing new here)

The chavs and ners will be in their glory and we, hard working and once proud uk citizens will become the laughing stock of europe. (still nothing new here)

But in reality......................................................... Life goes on.....   Cheesy
N/A

Unfortunately I  too think that this country is storing up great problems for the future. 
We have a history of taking in migrants in need from all over the world but there is a limit to what a host nation can tolerate.
I am very sad for the young people today who simply cannot get jobs and homes. 
Just the other day I was talking to a lovely young man in his twenties who has worked since he left school - sometimes up to 50 hours a week.
The job is not terribly well paid but he cannot get a mortgage and is having to pay almost £500 pm on a privately rented house.  He is to become a father soon and wants to stay in the area where their families reside for the support as his wife has health problems.  He cannot see any chance of acquiring his own home.  It is more than likely that he would be better off living on benefits.
Then I was reading in the newspaper yesterday about the case of an elderly gentleman with Alzheimer's disease and cancer and yet the NHS will not fund him as they do not consider him in need of nursing care.  He is a veteran of the WW2 and  it is so sad to see this happening when huge numbers of folk with no connection to this country are being kept by the taxpayer.
Yes, life does go on but in reality we have a society of disparate groups and that is no good at all for a cohesive society.
Something is wrong somewhere and I wonder just how long it will be before people's patience runs out.
randpwar
Grafter

I defend free speech implicitly and usually just ignore things I read on these forums and elsewhere that I disagree with, no matter how vehemently I disagree. I firmly believe, however, that calling the people from another country ‘[mremoved]’, even if you misguidedly believe that almost 50% of that country’s population are about to migrate to here, is just plain distasteful. You mention racial tensions…….
thisoldman
Grafter

Yesterday |Bulgaria began to issue the first of 550,000  eu passports for people to come to uk.
Why are all these people comming to the uk
Benefits benefits benefitsd benefits  ................simple as abc

Since 90% of them dont work  , dont intend to work, I feel calling them [mremoved] to be polite
N/A

I don't think that anyone actually wants to be racist, but I do think that we are all capable of it and that includes ethnic minorities who have come to live here.  Quite frankly this 'it's not me who is racist but everyone else' is rather fatuous.  I have been at the end of racist behaviour when I was at work and I was born and have lived in England all of my life.  
Just the other day I was listening to a programme on Radio 4 and the panel were discussing their religion.  
Some of their views were (to me) just not acceptable.  These were the descendants of people who had sought sanctuary here and been accepted.  Now they live in their enclave and want nothing to do with the host community (so it seemed).  It made me quite angry in a way.
The problem is that human nature being what it is, racism will always surface and will be manifestly worse if it impinges upon people's lives in a negative way.
Community Veteran

Why are all these people comming to the uk
Benefits benefits benefitsd benefits  ................simple as abc

Since 90% of them dont work  , dont intend to work,

Of course, ...... you have PROOF that THIS IS TRUE.......  Undecided
MrC
Grafter

Yesterday |Bulgaria began to issue the first of 550,000  eu passports for people to come to uk.

Complete and utter rubbish, taken straight from the pages of the Daily Mail. Why are people so keen to see the worst in everything they read and not apply some critical analysis?
Fixes: 47

My late wife came from Uganda in1972 as a refugee.
Virtually from the moment she set foot on UK soil she worked until becoming too ill to do so, an illness which took her life.
I see many young people around who have no intention of working and it can't be said their jobs are taken away from them by anyone but themselves.
This is a situation I have known all my life.
I'm not saying that there is not going to be a severe shortage of jobs in the near future.
There certainly will be and the available jobs should go to those most in need and have been so for the longest.
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
Community Veteran

Agree with you there Strat.....but only 99%.....
Available jobs will only be taken up by  A.) those qualified to do them......  and B.)  those willing to do them.....
If the present "incumbents" of the UK do not fit either of these criteria, then maybe, just maybe, an immigrant, (no matter what country) will ....and we cannot complain that "immigrants" are "taking our jobs"...
N/A

Shutter - how do you know that it is not true?  Why would people be living in squalor in France in the hope of getting here rather than seeking asylum in the first safe country that they arrive in as is required according to the Geneva Convention?
Why are people claiming benefit in this country for children and families who reside in their own country of origin?
Also, it is quite possible for people to claim disability benefit in this country and also reside in their own country.
I think that the French would say that this is most certainly the case.
Even the government are now becoming increasingly alarmed at the burgeoning welfare bill.
Fixes: 47

Moderators Note
I have edited out the racist element in a few of these posts.
Please try to moderate your language or I will be forced to remove posts in light of the fact that this is a publicly viewable forum.
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation