cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A sign that I should let the car go?

Highlighted
Hero
Fixes: 5

Re: A sign that I should let the car go?

@Luzern 

Well at least black is fairly neutral.  It could have been yellow or orange from a used scrapped car, going on to your (non yellow or orange) car, now that would stick out (no pun intended)!

After all the discussion are you going to put us out of our misery and tell us where you finally sourced it, and it's price?  Cheesy

Highlighted
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 1

@RobPN 

Just hope @Luzern has ordered it otherwise post Brexit it will cost four times as much and take three times as long to arrive... if it arrives at all. Wink

The man that knows everything knows nothing.
Highlighted
Hero
Fixes: 8

@RobPN  It was getting madness inducing farcical for an old brain. I let garage get one from VAG.

Too much on- rehearsals and working on home insurance renewals amongst other matters.

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
Highlighted
Hero

Got round to my annual eye test today and the optometrist did a vet thorough examination. My vision including peripheral is fine. and I don't need a change in my varifocals. Only a change needed is for my interview lenses ( near and mid distance for computer and reading). These have improved over 4 years, so now they now come with more extended mid distance and room distance vision, though not suited to driving.

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
Highlighted
Aspiring Legend
Fixes: 1

A vet examination, are you sure you went to Specsavers!

Seriously though does that mean you will be giving up the car as eyes apart, our age also needs to be considered. Gods' willing I'll still be around when I'm eighty, but the same Gods' willing I'll have the sense to put away my driving gloves.

The man that knows everything knows nothing.
Highlighted
Hero

My children will surely guide me.

One told us of two retirement flats in the middle of town, and quite persuasively said would we like her to arrange a look around with the agent. Where we live  now is nice, but our road in on a hill and we have a short and steep drive.