cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A quantum leap in to the rediculous (or is it)

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

A quantum leap in to the rediculous (or is it)

For a number of years since owning Toyota cars I have used the facility that some say doesn't exist, of doubling or tripling the distance from the car to operate the door locks with the remote fob by pressing the key at a right-angle to the side of my forehead and looking directly at the car. This has never failed to work, and quite satisfying when the indicators flash in response to the doors locking from anything from 100 to 150 metres away. Especially useful when busy leaving the car and getting that nagging twitch "did I lock the car or not" as you walk away.
So what is the quantum leap of that you may well ask...
I wonder if the same principle would work in reverse with the illegal harvesting of credit/debit card details?
If you see someone loitering oddly around till points and cash machines holding something to their foreheads....run as far away as possible, as quickly as possible.
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
5 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: A quantum leap in to the rediculous (or is it)

Of course,..... they could be just holding their head, and saying to themselves  ( in theatrical tragedy mode )... "Oh no!... I`ve forgotten my pin number...  "  or " Oh no!.. I left my card at home .... "    Grin
Community Veteran

"my mind to your mind"
alanf
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 1

Quote from: Petlew
... I have used the facility that some say doesn't exist, ...

For the doubters...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Uqf71muwWc
Community Veteran

I've read about this in the past but never tried it. Good to hear that it works and I must certainly give it a try. Thanks Petlew Smiley Smiley
Luzern
Pro
Fixes: 2

Does it work for alcoholics? There can't be that much water in their brains. If your vehicle breaks down in the Sahara get a camel to assist Crazy Grin.
No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.