Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A new take on spam to extort money!

Mav
Fixes: 431

A new take on spam to extort money!

Just received the following email to an existing email address:

Hey   

I've got my personal web site that includes all sorts of services that i sell in dark side of the internet.

Anything from totally messing up somebody's home business to human accidents and so forth, however absolutely nothing serious like killing.

Generally it is some all that [-Censored-] similar too declined love or rivalry at the office.Anyways i have been reached this week by client to make an request and the particular target is evidently you.

In a easy and smooth fashion.The simple truth is i only get money following each accomplished task and so i decided to contact you before, to be able to pay me just for being inactive which i frequently offer the target.If i don't obtain what im requesting,my people will carry out the request.

But if i will make a deal, besides eliminating the request you are going to obtain whole information concerning the customer that i've found.Quickly after the purchase is complete,I often wipe out the hitman also,consequently i have a choice, to generate 1200 via you, basically with no effort and hard work, or perhaps to get four thousand from customer, but to shed my operator.

I’m getting exchanges just by Btc aka bitcoin , this is my btcoin address - [-Removed-]

At this point you only have 35 hrs . to transfer. 

Nice to know I won't be killedCheesy

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: A new take on spam to extort money!

A thoughtful, considerate extortionist, whatever next Tongue

christmas
Aspiring Pro

@Mav wrote:

Nice to know I won't be killedCheesy

For an extra 2000 than can be arranged. Grin

Why not respond by saying you have no qualms about people being bumped off and suggest the blackmailer takes the 4000 from his customer and splits the money 50/50 with you instead. The blackmailer gets 2000 for doing nowt and doesn't have the fear of waking up murdered.   

Champnet
Champion
Fixes: 7

Don't pay, call his bluff !

Check your Will & just keep looking over your shoulder................

Cool_smileyCry

Mav
Fixes: 431

@Champnet wrote:

Check your Will & just keep looking over your shoulder................

Been doing that for yearsWinkLips_are_sealed

Forum Moderator and Customer
Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear - Mark Twain
He who feared he would not succeed sat still

gleneagles
Community Veteran
Fixes: 16

I think you should send him some money.....................for lesson on how to write correctly in English.

We are born into history and history is born into us.