Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A lady who doesn't know her hamptons

Luzern
Pro
Fixes: 2

A lady who doesn't know her hamptons

I loved this seen as a true ( or may be not) story given to the owner of a transport forum. I thought modern young women were well versed in their hamptons..

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
6 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Re: A lady who doesn't know her hamptons

Must have been a blonde ! ! !... Cheesy 

she might have ended up in "Bedhampton"   just down the road from me...  

if she was really good looking she would fit well into "Corhampton"... near Devizes in Wiltshire.. !

Community Veteran
Fixes: 8

@Luzern

Well depending on her footwear I guess she could have walked it, people have walked further distances.

Smiley

Luzern
Pro

I don't know if she'd be at all interested in Littlehampton.

No one has to agree with my opinion, but in the time I have left a miracle would be nice.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

@Luzern She might be... cos it`s very nice there... very interesting to watch the coasters coming into the harbour mouth when the tide is rushing through.. ( in or out ... always great fun ! ! ) ..

Jonpe
Seasoned Pro

Lucky she wasn't travelling to Cockfosters, she might have jumped on the first one regardless of 'suffix' and ended up in all kinds of trouble.

Luzern
Pro

shutter wrote:

@Luzern She might be... cos it`s very nice there... very interesting to watch the coasters coming into the harbour mouth when the tide is rushing through.. ( in or out ... always great fun ! ! ) ..

Bur for the A27, which I had to frequent in the 90s ferrying my daughter between northern E.Suusex and So'ton Uni for 1st degree and Masters-no Brighton by pass and Arundel too.