cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A great welcome

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

A great welcome

A few days ago, many of us welcomed new member Lexie to the forums, saying that he would like it here. I wonder what he thinks now.
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
7 REPLIES
WildRose52
Grafter

Re: A great welcome

He probably thinks its got more interesting - since I made a few posts LOL   Grin
and before you try to deny that, then take a look at the `viewing` numbers.....
I know I stir a few of you up, but at least it stops the forum from being so BORING.
Well, you did ask   Smiley
BTW,  WELCOME LEXIE  whoever you are, hope you enjoy it here.  
dick:quote
Community Veteran
Fixes: 13

Lexie has probably started reading up on David Icke, so that he can be fully conversant with what is going on in the chit chat section of the  world, and give some sound and fully reasoned responses  Cheesy
Community Veteran

Possibly out buying tin foil to put over his windows Wink
Loombucket
Grafter

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

One of Winston Churchill's best known saying's was; "I may not agree with what you say but, I would defend to the death your right to say it" An adage for the most part I would like to be associated with but, I think the great man himself would WR52 have made an exception in your case.
I like a good conspiracy theory but, I can't cope with your's, they're too disjointed, you can't face any criticism, or answer your critics.
So let's turn the tables; I think you are a one man conspiracy who has decided to destroy the harmony that until you came along that existed in Chit Chat, that you have succeeded in doing very well. You may think of it as "created interest" many others think you are just a plain old fashioned wind-up merchant.
So to invoke the answer put forward by loombucket: .I..
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
randpwar
Grafter

Quote from: Petlew
One of Winston Churchill's best known saying's was; "I may not agree with what you say but, I would defend to the death your right to say it"

I've always belived that quote to be from Voltaire. Anyway, it can't be from Churchill because he was a mass murderer wasn't he?  Oops! There's another conspiracy started.
Community Veteran

Churchill, Voltaire or even Hall Undecided
Quotation