cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A frog would a wooing go!

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

A frog would a wooing go!

A  man was crossing a road one day when a frog called out to him and said, "If you kiss me, I'll turn into a beautiful princess."
He bent over, picked up the frog, and put it in his pocket.
The frog spoke up again and said, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will tell everyone how smart and brave you are and how you are my hero" The man took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it, and returned it to his pocket. The frog spoke up again and said, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a beautiful princess, I will be your loving companion for an entire week." The man took the frog out of his pocket, smiled at it, and returned it to his pocket.
The frog then cried out, "If you kiss me and turn me back into a princess, I'll stay with you for a year and do ANYTHING you want." Again the man took the frog out, smiled at it, and put it back into his pocket.
Finally, the frog asked, "What is the matter? I've told you I'm a beautiful princess, that I'll stay with you for a year and do anything you want. Why won't you kiss me?"
The man said, "Look, I'm a computer programmer. I don't have time for a girlfriend, but a talking frog is cool."
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
8 REPLIES
greyposter
Grafter

Re: A frog would a wooing go!

How true.  Wink
pierre_pierre
Grafter

A similar one
Subject: frog
An older lady was some what lonely and decided she needed a pet to keep her company.  So, off to the pet shop she went. She searched and searched.  None of the pets seemed to catch her interest, except this ugly frog.  As she walked by the jar he was in, she looked and he winked at her.
He whispered, "I'M SO LONELY, TOO.  BUY ME AND TAKE ME HOME WITH.  YOU WON'T EVER BE SORRY."
The old lady figured, what the heck! She hadn't found anything else.  So, she bought the frog.  She placed him in the car, on the front seat beside her.
As she was slowly driving down the road, the frog whispered to her " KISS ME AND YOU WON'T BE SORRY."

So the old lady figured, WHAT THE HECK, and kissed the frog.

IMMEDIATELY the frog turned into an absolutely gorgeous, sexy, young, handsome prince.

THE PRINCE THEN RETURNED THE OLD LADY'S KISS.

SUDDENLY THE OLD LADY FELT HERSELF TRANSFORMING FROM HIS KISS.

NOW CAN YOU GUESS WHAT THE OLD LADY TURNED INTO?

COME ON, GUESS!

OOOOOOOHHHHHHH COME ON -- GUESS!!! ! *
SHE TURNED INTO THE FIRST HOLIDAY INN SHE COULD FIND!!!

She's old.......NOT DEAD !!!!!

OLD LADIES ROCK!
Fixes: 47

Did that tattoo hurt pierre? Smiley
Customer and Forum Moderator.
Product of the Tyrell Corporation
pierre_pierre
Grafter

No I am groan up now Embarrassed

Do you know anything about Flickr?,  the original was animated gif's  Flick changed them to JPG's  Undecided
Community Veteran

Yes, that'll be because Flickr is primarily designed for hosting photographs, not web images. In fact, IIRC using it for web images is against the TOS and they may close your account for doing so.
pierre_pierre
Grafter

Dont care, only wanted it for this post Crazy
Community Veteran

Still, maybe a site such as PhotoBucket would have been better. (It's a horrible site but it does what it says on the tin.)
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

There once was a frog King, who was king to thousands of frogs and they all lived in a huge grass hut, believe it or not! Now this Kings minions loved him dearly, and they would do anything for him so he didn't need any slaves. This king had a hobby of collecting Thrones. He had hundreds of them, and he stored them all in the attic of the huge grass hut they all lived in. Every time he got a new throne that he liked better than the one he was sitting on, he would store it in attic along with the rest of his collection. Presently, he was sitting on a very large and ornate, Gold throne. This throne was very heavy and was also very cold and hard to sit on, so the King was hoping to add to his collection soon. Then, his best friend from a neighboring kingdom, CROAKED! and left his throne to him in his will. After waiting an appropriate mourning period, the King sent some of his runners to pick up the throne. They soon returned with a beautifully carved, jewel encrusted teakwood throne which also had a padded leather seat cushion. WOW! He fell in love with it right away, and soon his people were trying to move the heavy old gold throne up to the attic with the rest of the collection. Well, it took hundreds of his people to push and pull this very heavy gold throne to the attic of this grass hut. As soon as they reached the top of the stairs the weight of the gold throne plus the rest of the stored collection was too much for the GRASS HUT and it collapsed, killing THE FROG KING and all his PEOPLE!...............
The moral of this story...
PEOPLE WHO LIVE IN GRASS HOUSES, SHOULDN'T STOWE THRONES
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.