Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A clear disgrace to the human race

TORPC
Grafter

A clear disgrace to the human race

These animals, well can't really call them animals
Need to be hung drawn & quartered
[quote= http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/9122193/Families-outrage-at-Libya-war-graves-desecration.html]Families of British Second World War soldiers whose graves were desecrated by extremists in Libya have spoken of their outrage at the attacks.
7 REPLIES
Community Veteran

Re: A clear disgrace to the human race

Seconded!
Geoff,
York.
itsme
Grafter

Are British forces innocent of similar destruction of Japanese war graves?
Community Veteran

By making a comment like that you are suggesting that it is alright for these pillocks to follow suite!
What happened then has nothing to do with these acts!
And, no doubt they were condemned by the Japanese of the time!
Geoff,
York.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Actually Ned it has a lot to do with it. It's the same old imperialistic "We're better than you" or "Do / Accept what we say, not as we do" attitude.
Britain always likes to think it's one above everyone else and for hundreds of years that has worked well for us. We're now in the age of social media, electronic communication, instant news updates and technological developments all over the world. We are no longer world leaders, other nations are now working smarter and harder than us yet they do not insist that they are one above us so why should we when we're actually falling apart?
Yes I agree that whats happened is a disgusting act but that does not give you the right to dismiss what happened to the Japanese.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran

Actually 7up, it has nothing to do with this thread!
And, I will not be drawn into what happened to the Japanese - that's another matter. If you want to discuss that then start another thread!
Geoff,
York.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Quote from: NedLudd
Actually 7up, it has nothing to do with this thread!
And, I will not be drawn into what happened to the Japanese

You've already been drawn into it by replying about it to itsme. Remember the Japs had an atomic bomb dropped on two of their cities that killed thousands of innocent people. Graves are holes in the ground where we put our dead. Living innocent people being killed en mass is even more sickening and while I admit it gave us a huge advantage over the enemy, it is still a sickening act that we (the west) were prepared to drop the bomb in the first place.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 1

we didn't however rock up some years later and desecrate there graves, in fact the allies paid a large amount for the clean-up operations in japan and helped the country to rebuild its industries in the post war era (japan was totally bankrupted by the war after all) here however we are seeing stupid vandalism designed to wind people up in certain parts of the world in an attempt to provoke attacks against followers of Islam in the west so they might further swell there ranks with dissenters (and undoubtedly some stupid individuals will oblige) 
it is however a long way from being comparable to what happened to the Japanese during the prosecution of attacks that culminated in their surrender at the end of WW2
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you