cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A&E

matt_2k34
Grafter

Re: A&E

I do enjoy the show, just dont enjoy seeing all the blood... (i am not good with blood/vomit etc... :/) i tend to go a little... green..
Regards
Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

Must admit its an interesting show bit sad at times but its interesting to see the stuff they deal with.
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Community Veteran
Fixes: 1

They haven't shown any of the the cases where the poor unfortunate victim fell, whilst naked, on to an (Ahem!) battery powered self sensation device, thus necessitating the medical extraction of said device. I understand the nurses and doctors are very discreet and understanding while facing the patient. They just burst out laughing when the get around the corner.
Now Zen, but a +Net residue.
Community Veteran
Fixes: 12

You sure? - They did a few weeks back show one fella who had 'fallen' onto a toilet brush handle... which was stuck in a certain 'exit'  Shocked
I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
randpwar
Grafter

I think Channel 4 is to be commended on the sympathetic approach it took for this programme. It could have been the usual ‘real tv’ sensationalism. I’ve watched every one and for me it shows how professional and dedicated the people that work there are and illustrates how incredibly well they deal with the stress felt by patients and their family; quite a bit of which, of course, is reflected onto them. I have no idea how they manage to keep their humour or ‘turn off’.
Last week’s episode where a charming elderly gentleman who had terminal cancer came in with his wife was both poignant and touching. 
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Quote from: AlaricAdair
They haven't shown any of the the cases where the poor unfortunate victim fell, whilst naked, on to an (Ahem!) battery powered self sensation device, thus necessitating the medical extraction of said device. I understand the nurses and doctors are very discreet and understanding while facing the patient. They just burst out laughing when the get around the corner.
Beats going In and complaining about a splinter stuck In your thumb.
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.