Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

A Hornet's Nest

Minivanman
Hero
Fixes: 1

A Hornet's Nest

Has the man even an ounce of common sense?

China is one hornet's nest he does not want to stir up. 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-38191711

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.
2 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 7

Re: A Hornet's Nest

But china doesn't want to loose its incoming flow of western money either so both have a lot to lose if they get the (tr)ump with the other.

Back in WW2 there wasn't all this electronic hi tech gadget and plastic markets that we have across the globe now. It was all metal, nuts, bolts and the basic supplies found in your own country in order to survive. Now we have microchips, plasma screens and all sorts of other wizardry being traded all around the planet few people will want to lose that. Everyone and their neighbour loves their iphones and samsungs too much for that.

Besides, china may well be making strides in building their new J35 which ripped off the F35 but I'll bet you the americans have other much higher tech stuff up their sleeve that the world has no idea exists. What do you think Area51 is so highly guarded for? Besides the chinese may be good at stealing plans for stuff they know about but they'll never steal plans for stuff that doesn't exist and even if they could... they screw things up - just look at their reproduction of the electrolytic capacitor.

Yes they've become a super power and well done to them for that but while their tech is years ahead of ours in the united krumble, they're not the best at developing completely new tech - why do you think so many of their phones use arm processors? - a company that until recently was british here in the UK.

I need a new signature... i'm bored of the old one!
Minivanman
Hero
Fixes: 1

Re: A Hornet's Nest

Well sure, but history tells us most things were invented by the Chinese..... and why should they be any less advanced than America? Communism and it's effect on holding them back during the new dawn of technological advancement. America poured in the dollars whilst China under Mao Zedong poured on cold water in order to take the country back to the stone age.

Anyways, they are catching up fast and sure they ripped off the F35, but what's new in that game? 

All of this of course has nothing to do with Trump trampling in China's back yard. There has been enough grief over Russia and Cuba without America getting over-involved with China over Taiwan.  

All views expressed are my own but you can express them too if you want to be right about everything like I am.