18 month contracts

Community Veteran

18 month contracts

So lets ask the community what they think of the idea of 18 month contracts
4 REPLIES
techguy
Grafter

Re: 18 month contracts

Think this is all academic as its obvious they dont give a stuff what existing customers think.
Just glad I asked for my MAC on Friday and waited on the phone till it dropped into my e-mail box
Community Veteran

To be honest techguy, whilst I'm not keen at all on the 18 month contracts either, comments such as that don't really help anyone. And Mand has at least said Plusnet are listening to our concerns so there is hope...
For what it's worth, I was also considering running a poll about the 18 month contracts... but specifically from the POV of an existing customer. Maybe when this poll's run its course I'll consider running it - don't really want two simultaneous polls on the same subject.
craigyoung
Grafter

I find it sad.  ~The one month was why I signed up to PN.  I'd just moved house, to a new area, and didn't want to risk choosing a provider I'd be stuck with for a year or more and wanted to try one out before committing.  I won't be leaving as PN is stil suitable for me, butif I was a new customer, I'd go for a much shorter contract.
Community Veteran

Moderators Note
I'm locking this thread, mainly because I feel it would be more worthwhile running the poll once the new products have been scrutinised in the Product Refresh thread for a week or so.
Feel free to repost the poll, (in fact I'll do it myself if you like) in around a week's time, once the thread has run a little more.
B.