cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

12 Days of Christmas

Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

12 Days of Christmas

Prior to the complete breakdown of the previous laptop. I had a browser bookmark to an old TV film of the 12 Days of Christmas.
The essence of this comedy was that as each day passed the man would present each of the gifts - each time - as the days went by the girls house gradually filled with presents.
I posted this on the forum a long time ago, and probably included the download link as well, I've searched doggedly but can't find it now.
It was possibly shown during the 70's or 80's but may have been earlier. I vaguely recall it was shown on ATV or ITV, a bit too early for C4 I think.
Anybody help please?
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
3 REPLIES
Community Veteran
Fixes: 2

Re: 12 Days of Christmas

I suspect the answer may lie in my post history, but without a search facility it could be very hard work.
Experience; is something you gain, just after you needed it most.

When faced with two choices, simply toss a coin. It works not because it settles the question for you. But because in that brief moment while the coin is in the air. You suddenly know what you are hoping for.
Fixes: 102

you were looking for it back in 2009 as well.. https://community.plus.net/forum/index.php?topic=72430.0
Will Moderate For Thanks
Fixes: 102

and still talking about it in 2013 Wink https://community.plus.net/forum/index.php?topic=110425.0
Will Moderate For Thanks