cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

xbox live disconects .

kidmpc

xbox live disconects .

can anyone help . this problems getting worse day by day . im constantly getting disconnected from live and party  lobbies .when not actually playing a game . every 5 minuets sometimes. it rarely happens when playing ..but still have internet connection and can sign in straight away . im also have trouble getting into party s with my american friends . .ive upgraded the routers firmware and forwarded my ports ... if every body in the party resets there routers and after some messing about i can usually get a game . but there getting fed up  having to do it constantly.... the connection and ping is spot on but this problem is getting irritating .. ...thanks
2 REPLIES 2
Mathias
Grafter

Re: xbox live disconects .

what's your NAT type? unless it is open then you will have issues with parties.
Even if it is reported as open then i used to still get some issues when joining certain people on my firends list. It would often not let me connect to either their party or their games. I thought the DMZ was not operating properly so reset the router to factory and applied again. I think i found the best solution though which is to telnet the router and open the ports that way. follow the guide here:
http://community.plus.net/library/gaming/increasing-gaming-compatability-with-the-thomson-tg585v8-xb...
Hope that helps.
Matt
Razer
Grafter

Re: xbox live disconects .

Aren't those bindings already the default setting? You'll see them if you telnet in and type 'connection bindlist'.