cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

whats your thoughts on best multiplayer driving games 4 pc?

scootie
Grafter

Re: whats your thoughts on best multiplayer driving games 4 pc?

posted in wrong post started new post to get to right people.
yep got xbox prem with race driver grid graphics not as gd as pc setup but multiplayer is 100s times better.
James
Grafter

What did you get? Grid?
scootie
Grafter

yep defo got grid went to game and exchanged the to pre owend games bundled with it for grid only cost 12£ for grid after i exchanged the games. started new post as im havin trouble with openg nat test on box though ics setup
deecee

Grid is an excellent choice, good graphic fairly realistic car response
For cheapies try Test Drive Unlimited , you get to drive every supercar made around the island of Hawaii , great graphics , very realistic car response and you meet some good folks on your journeys
But the Ultimate is an old game called Grand prix legends where you race the F1 cars of the 60s , very very realistic car control , very frustrating to learn to drive but mega rewarding when you get it , brilliant online community , every track in every country there has ever been at any time , but if you have not got a wheel and pedal set forget it , you will never drive the cars
James
Grafter

I picked up Grid last week.
I'm only able to control the Touring Cars and the F1000's.  I can cope with the braking on anything else!
Luckily I don't actually drive IRL Smiley
scootie
Grafter

kewl. i bought the microsoft steering wheel last week. my self only race bmc fj1000 in collison off mode alot of us just play this mode and makes for great races. the steering wheel gives u a great advantage as on jarma and nurinurburg u can do sum corners flat out as with the joypad u just get a face full of under steer. dont go near destrution derby with the steering wheel as wen i gave it ago i nearly broke my arms with the force feed back.
If your playing the xbox give me a shout if u see me gamertag scootie uk. And watch out 4 J WAY he is one hot fj1000 driver very hard to beat.
And on istanbul on the long staright way leading to the last set of corners use the curb on the left of the starightway put your left tyres on the curb and gives u a speed boost of about 5 mph.
the only problem with the xbox version of grid is there is a bug. your screen frezzes for a second . dosent happen to often and somthing to do with the diffrent hardware used in diffrent xbox's.
James
Grafter

Tbh I'm rubbish enough to not worry about the really good players.
Not finishing last in online races is generally my objective Cheesy  Although I did rather amuse myself when I gave someone a fairly hefty nudge on the starting line.  He tried to smack me back and I slammed on the brakes and giggled when he went flying off the track in front of me Cheesy
scootie
Grafter

lol. in collisons on mode i try to ready up first to get pole postion win the race then the second race starting from the back i wait for 2 seconds to let every one take each other out on the first corner.
good game grid just waiting for race pro to be realesed sometime in novermber more of a simulation racer where grid seems abit arcade style to me.
watch out 4 the amercians they race dirty then try to blame u for the crash but nothing new there from the yankies
techguy
Grafter

Downloading Trackmania via Steam as we speak as it looks a cracking game.
Ah the benefits of a two day working week  Smiley
James
Grafter

[me=Jameseh]hits Report to Moderator button[/me]
scootie
Grafter

scootie hits the why? button
James
Grafter

Ah the benefits of a two day working week

Wink
kryten1st
Grafter

I have never really taken to driving/racing games shooting everything that moves is more me, like battlefield 2, but after reading this post I downloaded the free trackmania nations forever and have been hooked ever since, just can't leave it alone it's a lot of fun, thanks for that Jameseh Grin
I forgot to add it can also be incredibly frustrating too, especially when your about to be first and mess it up and go crashing past the finish line by inches Cry
techguy
Grafter

Trackmania is great.
James
Grafter

If you're playing it on steam, you should be able to find me as either "Jameseh" or "James3h".
I can't remember which one I've used Smiley