cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

team fortress 2 for PC.

phlim
Grafter

team fortress 2 for PC.

Hello, I have recently moved from the Pro Package to the standard package (80gb limit). And my team fortress 2 game will randomly get insane lag, like 3000 ping on my net_graph. This is really annoying as when i am playing competitive matches. I was wondering whether it was anything to do with plusnet side, or it's just something random to do with me and my comp.
thanks. Smiley
4 REPLIES 4
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Re: team fortress 2 for PC.

Hi there,
              Im not to sure when it comes to gaming on the pc to be honest,perhap's another forum member can better assist you,i just want to say that the link in your sig?thats some pretty cool drawings you have there Smiley
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
phlim
Grafter

hey hey thanks man, i like to paint Smiley
also i restarted my computer and steam, and the ping sorted out in the end. i think its just something to do with my computer, who knows...
Chris
Legend
Fixes: 169

I used to play TF2 via a Plusnet connection and didn't have many issues with it. Which router are you using? If it's the Thomson you may want to follow these steps:
http://community.plus.net/forum/index.php/topic,81360.msg665609.html#msg665609
Former Plusnet Staff member. Posts after 31st Jan 2020 are not on behalf of Plusnet.
phlim
Grafter

hi, thanks for the reply. no i dont have a thompson router, belkin. but i dont seem to have this problem anymore, just needed a restart and all was well (touch wood) :). but i am experiencing a fluctuating ping at the moment, but i guess thats just general uk internet. oh well Wink