bigevo06

port opening

nat typy strict xbox one need help opening ports have port nombers
6 REPLIES 6
Oldjim
Resting Legend
Fixes: 63

Re: port opening

duplicate post removed and original post moved here - this is the best place for the question
nanotm
Pro
Fixes: 2

what router ?
have you tried enabling uPNP on the router and see if it auto forwards the ports as required ?
iirc xbox requires different ports for different games and you would need to go through the port forwarding routine on the router every time you change game if you use the manual port forwarding method, however if you use uPNP then this is all done on the fly as required, depending on router make/model you might find you have to reboot it every month or so to clean out the virtual server list though (not a problem for me as we have at least 1 power failure a month anyway)
just because your paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you
ghos7em1
Grafter

dmz  Wink
Tags (1)
liznorburn

I am having  problems opening ports it just comes up with the port configuration  of the game or application conflicts with an already this is not possible ,help please
ghos7em1
Grafter

its because you have upnp on.turn it off and then setup ur port forward  then enable upnp Wink
kimaz1

hi there im having probs connecting to my ps3 online its somethink to do with ports ive got them. but dont no how to do it. meny thanks