cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

port forwarding xbox one with hub one help needed please.

alan666
Grafter

port forwarding xbox one with hub one help needed please.

Hi all, is there any one that can give me step by step instructions on how to port forward my hub one router for xbox one please, especially for cod games.

Many thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Mustrum
Community Veteran
Fixes: 76

Re: port forwarding xbox one with hub one help needed please.

Have you read the guide at the top of this forum?

legume
Rising Star

Well I don't even have a hub one to test, but some people seem to get working setups by just using upnp.

Once you've started messing with forwarding this may get more complicated to enable, you shouldn't do both.

The forwarding thread deals with the xbox (plus forwarding ports that don't even need to be open from the outside) - games will sometimes need more ports added, eg, COD BO3 needs udp 3075. I haven't got the latest COD, but I guess google will say what's needed for that.

Edit: Also when testing it may be better to set the xbox to really turn off (power saving) when shut down, apparently they can sometimes behave differently if they only go into standby.

legume
Rising Star

So infinite warfare is free till the 20th, 53 gig download!

After writing above that upnp is the way to go, I see no sign that the game tries to use it on my setup - but then maybe the demo is different from the full game.

It seems to use 3076 so in theory with one xbox all you need to forward is udp 3074 for the xbox and 3076 for IW.

For me I will have to see later what fun getting open nat on a game that doesn't use upnp will be when the other two xboxes are running it as well.