cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

please please help

boogaloo09

please please help

iv been having lots of problems connecting to online games on my ps3, my  ps3 is getting terrible download speeds in the evenings an at the same time my laptop is getting good speeds its like my ps3 is being capped or something, cause its fine after midnight until about 3pm an then it heads south, i am on the premium package and i have rang PN an they dont no whats going on either, can someone please help before i crack up, thank you
6 REPLIES 6
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Re: please please help

Hiya and welcome to the forum's,
                                                            I myself dont have a ps3 so im limited as to try and help you solve your problem.You say your on the premium package and that it's your downloading thats the problem to the ps3,I think a possible answer may well be that it depends how the traffic management is handling downloads on the ps3,i would suggest just downloading your packages in the early hours when everything is running at full line speed and also from 12am-8am all downloading is FREE and does not count on your paid for usage Smiley
If life gives you lemons, make lemonade.
boogaloo09

thank you for the reply, because of my limited speed on the ps3 it is stopping me connecting to online games, it either fails or freezes, i just done know how my laptop is fine but the ps isn't, i have even brought a mates ps over an tried it an it was still the same
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Whats the PSN network like at the moment?any troubles with it that you know off?what about your NAT?
boogaloo09

with some people i no PSN is fine an others lik me have problems, im on NAT 2, its like PSN are capping me in the evenings but  why me an not everyone
Steve
Seasoned Pro

Is PSN allowed or even got the power to cap gamers?i know its free to maybe thats what the problem is,because its free its not very reliable?Try putting your PS3 in the dmz setting of your router and see how that goes.
Also how is your exchange with regards to a problem or contention?you can check the status of your local exchange with the help of this link..http://usertools.plus.net/exchanges/
boogaloo09

i have tried everything with the router an PS3, i think i can just phone sony an see what they think cause im all out of ideas  Angry Angry Angry