Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

new ps owner on fibre

richierich007
Grafter
Fixes: 1

new ps owner on fibre

well as the subject says im a new ps4 owner and have the 80/20 package
question is what will the streaming be like on fibre as ive not tested it yet for gaming
last game i used online was a wii mariokart on dsl 2.5mb and kept d/c a fair bit
my speeds atm is 70/19 so im happy with that , so what will the game ride be like
cheers all
4 REPLIES 4
St3
Aspiring Champion
Fixes: 5

Re: new ps owner on fibre

im on same package but im a pc gamer and dont have any issues Wink welcome to plusynet
twocvbloke
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 3

I'm on the 40/20 package (not available any more) and PS4 gaming's been pretty good, but I'm selling off my PS4 now to fund moving back into the PC Master Race... Grin
Most people I know on PS4 have had little issue with streaming to Youtube, the only difficulties have been the PSN and youtube being a bit grouchy somedays, but the rest of the time there's been no problems, just watch out for trolls spamming the chat... Smiley
richierich007
Grafter
Fixes: 1

cheers fpr the help guys
btw twocvbloke gtav is my 1st game i done the san andreas on pc was glued to it for weeks, lets see if this ps4 can match my old pc (arrives on wed)
twocvbloke
Seasoned Hero
Fixes: 3

Been playing GTA5 (technically GTA Online) for the past couple of years, kind of went through the evolution of PS3 to PS4 to PC (not quite in that order mind), the only reason for gong to PS4 was because of a couple of people who really wanted to go that route who are no longer "associations" now, so selling the PS4 to pay for upgrades to my PC... Smiley
Used to love GTA San Andreas though, played that for many a day too... Grin