Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

modwar2 26quid

in sainsburys tomoz just seen it ontv none near me though Cry
8 REPLIES 8
scootie
Grafter

Re: modwar2 26quid

hum i was going to trade some games in for MW2 on wensday when am in town, now i dont know if to keep the games and just cough up the £26  Undecided
Azagoth
Grafter

Shame the multiplayer is [Censored] though.  They're definately not getting my cash, not after this travesty.  I'm going to stick to COD4, BF2 and possibly CS:S for my on-line warfare antics.  Well, until Bad Company 2 is released that is.
Addnan
Grafter

Are you crazy, its the best multiplayer game I have played, a lot better than COD4. Everyone thinks its going to be all unbalanced, but it is perfectly balanced.
The single player is just amazing, I won't say what happens since you really have to play it.
craigyoung
Grafter

£24.99 on play.com with free delivery.  Think I'll order one now at that price.
Edit - Oops - no it's not - that's for the Nintendo DS.  Embarrassed
Azagoth
Grafter

Quote from: Addnan
Everyone thinks its going to be all unbalanced, but it is perfectly balanced.

How can you claim it's "perfectly balanced" when one player is effectively playing with a ping of 0?
scootie
Grafter

yep thats the one of the reasons why my copy opertaion flashpoint 2 is finding its way to the bargin bin. stupid to do it this way and if you want to see the worest case of this try operation flashpoint, unless your host you cant fly the heli's and also when your host you get all the bugs like shoting at the hosts ai players with evey bullet youve got but they dont die.
this system has killed op flashpoint am justing hoping it a plain case of the host having an advantge and no of the rubish you have to put up with op flashpoint is there.
plus if i get picked as host as often as cod4 and 5 am on a winner with mod2  Smiley
AWB70
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Aye agreed on all dragon rising points which is a real shame as this game has ssoooo much potential if it was done right  Sad MODWAR2 The jury is still out, multiplayer seemed good to me I got a 3 or 4 bar connection everytime but for some reason the party invite thing isn't working on the PSN I'm sure they'll sort it with a patch.
Grff
Grafter

I got my copy for £20 (17.36 + vat) at Makro on the morning of relase.  Smiley
IW's new matchmaking is crap though.  I've been playing in a party of 6, 5 Brits, and 1 American, and for some reason it gives the host to the one American in our party giving the rest of us with a 2 bar conection.
When it's just us and the American isn't in, the connection is fine.  Well, I get a 3 bar connection while most other ppl have 4, which is normal