cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

microsoft points where best to buy from?

scootie
Grafter

microsoft points where best to buy from?

hi hi all, long time, the little mans now 6 months old an am gaining some life back well online any way  Smiley .

So i never really needed them before an when i did i just payed the default Microsoft price for them for speed.
Looking for 1200 cheap ones to get the kids on battlefield 1943 with me.
and no boys it wouldnt be cheaper to get a ps3  Kiss

5 REPLIES 5
pullenuk
Grafter

Re: microsoft points where best to buy from?

Hunt on ebay for UK points cards - I believe European ones work fine too. Usually sellers are clear what cards you need for which country anyway. Rarely takes more than 24 hours to get the code to enter into your console via email. Usually much much cheaper!
Look out for power sellers that are selling them on special offers - best time to get them! I managed to get 1200 half the price Microsoft were doing directly!
adamwalker
Plusnet Help Team
Plusnet Help Team
Fixes: 221

Don't for get you can earn a few free points by doing surveys on XBL.
If this post resolved your issue please click the 'This fixed my problem' button
 Adam Walker
 Plusnet Help Team
pullenuk
Grafter

Quote from: _Adam_Walker_
Don't for get you can earn a few free points by doing surveys on XBL.

20 points for doing a survey every month. Then you get points for certain things like buying stuff on marketplace, renewing your xbox membership, etc etc. All adds up to a game or add-on sometime later.
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

I used to use www.live-codes.com but it seems to be having a problem these days Undecided
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
scootie
Grafter

i used http://www.gamesbites.com soon after posting and just been bullied into buying trials evo now.
was looking at the kinnect voice studio thing other day that earns points, might make the boys sit there reading out stuff for educational purpose, ( opps did i sign you into my account boys  Smiley )