cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

game list

leeanthony
Grafter

game list

I did send some wiresharks for a few games I was suprised to not see there, especially team fortress 2 which isnt exactly new anymore and is massively popular.
also sent for cod6, need to do left for dead and left for dead 2 aswel
just suprised tf2 still isnt in that list, not as suprised about the others there new, except l4d1
4 REPLIES 4
leeanthony
Grafter

Re: game list

another thing  Shocked i see xboxlive there, but not the playstation network for ps3? (in other words ps3live). howcome thats not even prioritised or is it just not on that list?  i wudnt even know how to do wiresharks on a console so  Undecided can sum1 who knows how .. sort the ps3 out? prioritise the PSN an the PSstore, the PS TV would be nice too.... infact just prioritise everything on the ps3? Smiley ..games are obvious
scootie
Grafter

its just a list and i asume its not somthing that gets much love these days. all thoe appears dave edited it on the 16/11/2009.
cant see why PSN isnt listed but its defo priotized right (the amount of troubles with ps3 connection's you wouldnt think it would be prioitized right thoe would you adiewoo  Tongue Grin )
Please also note that some games that aren't listed here are still defined with our database as the traffic matches against the signature for another game. For example, there are two Unreal Tournament signatures listed below that between them match all the Unreal Tournament games.

to capture XBL traffic i hook mine to my ethernet on my pc and bridge both the lan and my wireless adapter and run wireshark on the pc to sniff the traffic as it passes through
riemanrez
Grafter

yeh MW2 would be nice...
Gus
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

Some games use the same ports so no need to add them to the list, team fortress 2 will fall under CS seeing as its just a modified CS engine
FTTP 500 regrade from Tues 28th November