Fixes: 565

Re: game history quiz.

Quote from: adiewoo
Quote from: Strat
Please can we have another computer nostalgia thread Pleeeease Grin

Quiet old man, nostalgia for you is probably an enigma machine Tongue

More like Abacus Tongue
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
Azagoth
Grafter

Did any of you see Micro Men on the BBC a while back?  It's worth watching for the nostalgia factor alone.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b00n5b92/hd/Micro_Men/
Strat
Community Veteran
Fixes: 565

Missed it Sad
Windows 10 Firefox 109.0 (64-bit)
To argue with someone who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead - Thomas Paine
scootie
Grafter

didnt watch that as i saw it was a drama in the write up but watched podfarther on bbc iplayer the god farther of silcon chips instead of that.
mentalist3d
Grafter

Quote from: Myst
For anyone interested in games of yore, in particular the speccy, i have one of my sites at www.retrozone.co.uk where there is a large choice of great (and not so Great) spectrum games.

Dizzy, now there's a game I wasted many hours on as a kid (still never completed it tho), thanks for the link going to try out Dizzy (and a few others) Smiley
Myst
Grafter

Hope you find some you like.
There is just the one emulator on there  comes with a few games too (again something i need to update) its fine on XP , although kicks an error back on Vista.
once you d/load those you want, and if you use the emulator on there, then just add the new games into the games pack and then you can load them all up from there, just press F2 to open and then select.