cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

fifa 12

devil5882
Grafter

fifa 12

Hi when i play fifa 12 it says my firewall is restrictive how can i fix this please?
3 REPLIES 3
tedmoo

Re: fifa 12

Agreed, Me too. So annoying.
I've tried everything, Port forwarding, Static IP, UpNp enabled but still a restrictive firewall. It's strange because the 'patch' for the Thompson router actually Opened the NAT on MW3. I've contacted EA but they are useless at helping saying that different games use different servers etc. etc., and I should turn off my firewall. Plusnet say that the firewall is unable to be changed remotely, but it say's 'This level is protected and not editable.' So I need to turn it off and see if  solves the issue. Can't afford a new (decent) router. BUT ITS SO FRUSTRATING, being kicked and losing connection from games that your winning, which counts as a loss.
Please help someone! Is this EA sever rubbish or an issue with plusnet / router?
Cheers!  Undecided
UPDATE - managed to turn the Firewall off by creating a new 'power user' for the router, BUT the FIFA firewall is still restrictive wtf! Is EA!?Huh
flaminmoses
Grafter

set the ps3/xbox to dmz mode on the router.
there should be options in the router page to do this although every brand seems to word it differently.
carefull you dont set all the connections to dmz though.
devil5882
Grafter

ive give the ps3 a static ip and opened the ports for fifa still no joy.