Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

bf3 plusnet server

Blim
Grafter

bf3 plusnet server

Hi,
Do we have a bf3 server at plusnet? if not is there any chance this could happen. Im always telling people that plusnet + online gaming = low ping, but a server would show plusnets interest in online gaming.

If only ut2k4 was still popular. I used to get very good ranks in ons back in the day. If a game like this comes out again maybe plusnet could sponsor me lol jk.
2 REPLIES 2
orbrey
Plusnet Alumni (retired)
Plusnet Alumni (retired)

Re: bf3 plusnet server

I'm afraid there's no official PN server, though there are a number of us here that play on the various platforms - you can find me on battlelog as yerbro on PC, join the Crazies servers if you want a good game Wink We've a 500 ticket TDM Noshahr canals only and another 16 player rush server (much better, more tactical game with fewer players... as anyone who's played a 64 player conquest or rush game on Metro will tell you :D)
I know we did have a couple of servers back in the Force9 days but don't think those are still active I'm afraid.
Blim
Grafter

Re: bf3 plusnet server

I will try to find them servers and add to fav. I've also added you to my friends list Smiley
I tend to play metro a lot but my house mate likes to play bf3 on my pc so its not all metro.