cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

battlefield: bad company. any one still playing it?

scootie
Grafter

battlefield: bad company. any one still playing it?

Few days ago i dusted this game off and poped it in for a quick play to remind me how bad a game it was but sods law ive taken to it and played it none stop the past few days.
i think it's mainly due to not siting there but still moon walking side way's any more which kind of improves your snipe shots some what Smiley
so any one still playing this game and fancy tearing up the battle field with me?
12 REPLIES 12
chrisyoung
Grafter

Re: battlefield: bad company. any one still playing it?

bad company is a great game once you get in to it. just dont try and playing it like cod.
badwolf
Grafter

Like you I thought I'd give this game another crack, specially seeing how good BF1943 looks.
Well, I have forgotten about all the original problems as they have seemingly all gone. Been spending most of my time in helicopters and the back of vodniks as on-board repair man Cheesy Cheesy
scootie
Grafter

yeah i tend to go support or recon if iam hanging back of the main action to which i choice depends on if i want to drive tanks ect and demolition if i am in the middle of the maddness.
had a fun conquest match last night got all the flags bar one we all got to the last flag at same time i parked me tank around the back pointing at there spawn spot  Grin if i had been on  there team i would of been swearing like mad every time i spawned
when i kept trying this game a few months after getting it and would turn it off very quick but for some reason i just took to it this week
iam o.k at flying the heli's but for some reason a cant hit nothing.
even when all missiles look like they hit the tank it still lives but when others do this to me i die instantly.
Is there a aiming system in the heli's ive not worked out how to use yet or somthing?
Grff
Grafter

Yeah I've still got it.  The last time I played it just seemed rally laggy and took ages to kill people.  I downloaded the extra maps, but actually never got round to playing them.
I don't care much gold rush, but the domination game type is good.  I love simply dropping C4 on a flag, and then when the icon shows we're loosing it, poof. )
Next time i'm on, i'll pop it in and give you a shout. Smiley
monkey001
Grafter

xbox or ps3?
got back into it aswell lately anyone got all the achivements for it yet some i think are almost impossable
scootie
Grafter

xbox why what other console is there  Smiley  Tongue
i should of got the laser designtor on the helicopter achement but for some random reason it didnt give it to me.
it might of been due to  i watched where they kept going to repair it and camped there for a bit but when i had fhinshed locking on to it they had stepped out to repair it but they where just off the ground when i KO'ed them
monkey001
Grafter

lol
on the last mission where you have to save your pals do that then get the chopper to kill you when you go down the hill and you respawn back in the castle.your hear the chopper look out the window and blow that baby up Smiley
scootie
Grafter

i dont play single player only multiplayer unless single player gives you some extra perks for multiplayer which racing games tend to do
monkey001
Grafter

please tell me you have played gears of war 1 and 2 single player.has to be one of the best single games
scootie
Grafter

nah dont own them.
To be honest i dont play FPS games that much as I am more of  a race sim fan
AWB70
Aspiring Pro
Fixes: 3

I havn't been on BFBC 4 a while now been playing SOCOM but last time I tried it was actually better than when it first came out, there were lots of issues with servers & getting a decent game was a right pain but now with less people playing its a lot smoother experiance  Cool
Gonna have a trophy hunting weekend on it before everyone stops playing altogether so anyone up for some games add me PSN:AWB70
BTW while well under the influence last night I dreamed up my ultimate game, Clancy's Hawx crossed with SOCOM confrontation but done in the battlefield style. Now that would be mint and I reckon that the PS is more than capable.
Get to work developers my moneys already in your account  Grin
Grff
Grafter

I keep meaning to get BFBC back in the xbox, but the G/f doesn't like to watch me playing FPS's as she gets bored.  Grin  Hence why I put Fall out 3 back in.
I will get on one night to give you a game ASBO.  Once I remember how to play it.  Grin